Sharing my favorite lemon cookies today! Treat yourself to my Springtime White Chocolate Lemon Pudding Cookies! You’ll be glad you did 🙂
Lemon cookies are some of our very favorite cookies to make! My oldest son is a lemon dessert kind of boy. We were in the mood to make cookies a few nights ago and he said, “Mom, let’s make some lemon cookies!” He didn’t have to twist my arm 🙂 We created these perfectly delicious lemon chip cookies with lemon curd as the secret ingredient. Just enough tart and just enough sweet with the white chocolate chips. The pudding adds such a great texture. Give these babies a try, you won’t be disappointed!
Try my Celebration Pudding Cookies too! Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
How To Make Pudding Cookies
Here’s your ingredient line-up. Simple pantry items. You can find lemon curd at most grocery stores by the jams and jellies. Trader Joe’s carries it too 🙂
Cream your butter and sugars! Brown sugar and eggs up next 🙂
Vanilla and Lemon curd! Best part..
Flour and Jello pudding mix.
Lots and lots of white chocolate chips!
My sons favorite cookies. Can’t wait for you to try these!
Try them chilled too. Chewy and fabulous. Enjoy!
White Chocolate Lemon Pudding Cookies
- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup prepared lemon curd
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3.4 ounce box Vanilla Jello Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into stand mixer and beat until combined. Add eggs and vanilla mixing to combine. Stir in lemon curd and lemon zest.
- Slowly add your flour, salt, baking soda and chips, beating until just combined. Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 11-15 minutes, until baked through. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 15 minutes before transferring. Store in an airtight container for longest lasting freshness.
My batter didn’t come out as firm as yours in the picture, any suggestions of why?
When you say two sticks of butter do you mean half a cup? Or two full blocks of butter?
One stick of butter equals 1/2 cup, so two sticks will be 1 cup. Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂
Ahhh-mazing! I love the white chocolate and lemon combo!
Those cookies look so good!
In step 3. – you need to add that you add the PUDDING along with the flour to the mixtue .
Yum! This sounds like such a yummy combo!
Lemon and white chocolate- my favorite!
The texture of these cookies looks so great! Lemon is definitely a spring favorite.
Love the lemon curd!
You can’t go wrong with lemon cookies, especially when pudding is involved!!
How great for Spring! Your son as good taste 🙂
My god, everything in the title sounds amazing! What a great combination.. Love the colour of your Kitchen Aid btw. I’ve only seen the red ones before! I saved this recipe; definitely have to try it sometime!