Oct
2011

Itty Bitty Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

Tags: ,

Cookies

I know we have seen my Oreo Stuffed Cookies everywhere, but I made these this week and just had to share the Itty Bitty version!! They are bite size, teenie tiny and irresistible!

Here’s your line-up.  Go find a bag of Mini Oreo Cookies and you’ll be ready to go!

Here’s what you are looking for, they make the cutest little chocolate chip cookies!!

Time to make the cookies.  Cream your butter and sugars….add the eggs and vanilla mixing until well combined.

Add your dry ingredients then chocolate chips to the mix.

Now the fun begins :)

Since the mini Oreos are so small, I used my melon baller to scoop the dough, but a teaspoon would work just fine too.

One scoop of dough on top, one scoop on the bottom.

How fun is this baking sheet of goodies!!

Once you get all the cookies with dough on both sides, pick them up….

….press dough around each Oreo.

Perfect, now time to bake.  350 degrees F.  for 8 to 10 minutes.

Oh yah :)  Not sure which ones I like better, the big fat ones or these!  Enjoy friends!

Itty Bitty Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 sticks softened butter

3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar

1 Cup granulated sugar

2 large eggs

1 Tablespoon pure vanilla

3 1/2 Cups all purpose flour

1 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon baking soda

10 oz bag chocolate chips

1 bag Oreo Cookies, I used the double stuff

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.

2. In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined. Using a melon baller, or teaspoon, take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of a mini Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough. Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 8-10 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve with a tall glass of milk, enjoy!

Makes 5-6 dozen itty bitty cookies

Comments

Jenny these are absolutely adorable. Everything tastes better in mini form, right? :)

You had your work cut out for you balling up 5 to 6 DOZEN of these little mini beauties, though. Tough job but someone has to do it :)

Kathryn says:

Anything itty bitty gets my vote – these are just too, too cute!

Sibylle says:

yummy picture with the milk bottle!

These are adorable! I like the idea of little ones when serving them with other desserts, too.

Clare says:

aw these are so perfect! and no calories because they’re mini!

Brittany says:

These are too cute! I love anything mini it makes everything so much better :)

love this girl! too cute. smaller so one can eat more, yes? :-)

Christina says:

When I made the big ones a lot of people wouldn’t even try one because they were such BIG cookies. These are perfect for those people who are intimidated byt the other ones. Love it! Can’t wait to bake some up!

Yay for mini treats! love these!

jenna says:

these are so sweet jenny!

Deborah says:

Oh my goodness – how cute are these??!!??

Kristen says:

AWWWWWWWWWW, I can’t take how cute those itty bitty cookies are!!! Great idea especially for the little ones.

Kay says:

These look adorable and delicious!

kelley says:

Yeah for the miniature cookies, I feel less guilty about eating one. Or thirty!

Love these in miniature form too :)

So stinkin’ cute! Love the mini oreos!

Beth says:

these are a must try. i love chocolate chip cookies as well as oreo cookies … so together i know they will be to die for. oh so yummy. can’t wait to try them. (:

LOVE IT!! I’ve been thinking that these cookies would be perfect with mini Oreos Although I LOVED the big version (SO YUMMY!), I really have a thing for small cookies!! These look perfect!

I made the original oreo stuffed cookies a couple months ago and everyone loved them. I thought they were great but couldn’t get over that I was eating 3 enormous cookies in one! I had planned on making mini versions next time…too funny! It’s a great recipe. Thanks for all the wonderful recipes you share!

Bev Weidner says:

I’ll go ahead and let you throw like 529 of these into my mouth, cool?

Kellie says:

Why didn’t I think of this? I loved the bigger version, but I couldn’t even finish a whole one because they were so big and rich. I’ll be making these ASAP!

How cute! I just bought mini-oreos for trick or treatin’ so maybe I’ll snag some little bags for myself and make these! I’m on a BIG oreo craving right now!

Natalie says:

Yum! These looks amazing.

Adorable! I like bite-size treats, especially when you want just a taste of something sweet. Perfect!

These look great! Definitely like that they are mini.

MikeVFMK says:

Love these. I’m a big cookie fan but prefer smaller bites (feel less guilty) so these would be perfect for me. As long as I don’t eat an entire batch!

love mini things!!! these are just too cute!

Sweet Tooth says:

They look so cute! Cannot wait to give this a try ^_^

Best idea ever! So sinful. Love it!

These are beyond adorable and cute. I’d love one right now!

Lisa Swaim says:

TOTALLY trying these!! Maybe also try the tiny Nutter Butter bites with them too…..hmmmm…..getting hungry just thinking about it!!

Sarah says:

BRILLIANT!!!!

YUM I love the full size version, so can’t wait for the minis

Bite size Oreo stuffed cookies. Perfect!

I’m definitely going to have to make these one weekend :) Wonder if I could add a little Cruzan rum to the mix like when I make regular choco chip cookies (of course no kids are around when I start baking with that stuff *LOL*)

For some reason the minies taste better than the big oreos. :)

brandi says:

these are so adorable! and since they’re mini, i can eat double the cookies, right?

These look decadent. I pay have to sneak some chocolate peanut butter into the middle of that cookie

These look fab!! I got some of those Mini Oreo cookies as a low cal snack for my desk at work but after eating one, realised it wasnt enough to kill my craving. Now this, is a proper cookie ;)

Marla says:

I LOVE these!! What a genius you are!! The big ones are fabulous, but almost too big for the kids! These will be perfect for the kids’ after school snacks & to take to parties! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Great idea! sooo cute! Perfect for parties so people can have more then one, the regular size usually knocks people off their feet for a little haha I’m gonna have to try these..

[...] out the recipe from Picky Palate here! Share this:FacebookTwitterEmailPrintMoreStumbleUponLike this:LikeBe the first to like this [...]

Diana says:

The site looks great. I especially like the design. Recipes are excellent, pictures too.

I surprised my kids with these after school today. They were a HUGE HIT! Thanks for all your awesome recipes! Huge fans here!

[...] Tumblr “This is Why You’re Fat,” “Sandwich Mondays” on NPR, “Picky Palate,” ad [...]

[...] Picky Palate- Itty Bitty Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies [...]

Christine Mlinek says:

I did these with the mini’s thanks to you! so delish. I am going to try your next creation of the oreo cookie pie. with the lattice work?

for a twist, I am thinking of the Biscoff instead of peanut butter! since that is a great spread, what do you think ? You turned me on to another yummy sinful side !