Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies Recipe

Tags: , ,

My Double Chocolate M and M Cookies Recipe are the perfect sweet treat for any occasion!

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies

There’s nothing I love more than getting in the kitchen and baking up a new cookie.  One of the most popular recipes on Picky Palate is THESE, so I thought why not make a fabulous chocolate edition!

Fudgy, chocolatey and down right fantastic.  Get yourself in the kitchen and whip up a batch for yourself :)

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies-1

Here’s your line up of ingredients.  Your basic cookie ingredients along with cocoa powder and my favorite mini M and M’s!

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies-2

I find my mini’s at Fry’s Marketplace in AZ.  I know they can be tricky to find.  You can certainly use regular size if you can’t find the minis.

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies Collage 1

Start by creaming your butter and sugars in your favorite stand mixer.

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies Collage 2

Vanilla and eggs up next.

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies Collage 3

Dry ingredients in the bowl!

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies Collage 4

My favorite ingredients :)  Right in the bowl.

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies-11

Happiness :)

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies-12

This dough is pretty killer.  Just a little nibble :)

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies-13

Time to bake!

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies

Little party cookies ready to be eaten.

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies

Double Chocolate M and M Cookies Recipe

Double Chocolate M and M CookiesPrep time: 10 min | Cook time: 13 min | Total time: 23 min Ingredients

• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 10 ounce bag mini m and m’sT
  • 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
  2. Cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla beating until combined. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, m&m’s and white chips. Mix until just combined.
  3. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes, until baked through. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring.

Makes 3 dozen cookies

Medeja says:

Chocolate cookies.. irresistible and addictive 😀

I love mini M&M’s and I had no clue you could buy them in a bag like that. Totally keeping my eyes out for some the next time I go to the store! These cookies have all my favorite things and they look great! Pinned:)

Naomi says:

I love this fudge version of yours!

That dough looks incredible! Now I’m craving chocolate. 😉

My kind of cookie!

Okay it is 7 o clock in the morning and I am already debating on how I can get away with making and eating these for breakfast! So yummy. You post the best recipes ever! YUM!!!

These look like chocolate heaven!

Gaby says:

So incredibly delicious, I need these now!

Wednesday calls for cookies! Love the double chocolate!

Melissa says:

Your original M&M cookies are my and my family’s favorite! I will be sure to make these! FYI, Winco sells the mini M&M’s in bulk..I found them at the store by the SanTan mall :)

Simple and chocolately. I”m sold!

Rebecca says:

Oooooh these look yummy!

these look like my kind of cookie! yum!!

Casey says:

MMMmmm YUM! There is absolutely no such thing as too much chocolate. Looks and sounds ah-mazing!

marla says:

AWESOME looking cookies Jenny!!

Oh yum! I have an M&M cookie recipe going up next week…yours look amazing! I am addicted to those mini M&Ms!!

Natalie says:

I made these tonight, but used Cup4Cup gluten free flour and the cookies are amazing!!! It’s a fabulous recipe

Jennie says:

You are killing me. The doctor says no chocolate, and now no dairy for three weeks. I L-O-V-E chocolate and miss the dairy. Those cookies look s-o-o-o-o good.

My favorite kind of cookies!

[…] Read the rest of Double Chocolate M and M Cookies Recipe […]

[…] And finally…the boys’ cookie of the week. […]

paleo cereal says:

Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks I’ve read stuff from.

I appreciate you for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess
    I will just book mark this site.

Anouch says:

I would like to make them but, why u’re not using the “pudding powder” in this receipe too???

lisa g. says:

You have so many amazing dessert recipes that I dont know where to start! You are so creative. I think I’ll try these double chocolate m&m cookies. The thing is that when I try someones cookie recipe at another website where they “rave” about how good they are well, after making them they end up in the dumpster. I mean I could play hockey with them! They literally could break my teeth and I want my teeth ha! Can I not judge a good recipe by reading it? Ive been a good baker all my life but I guess trial and error is part of the baking world. So I continue digging for someone who actually knows how to bake and put recipes together and Im gona make your cookies!