Edible Eggless Cookie Dough for your sweet tooth today!
You know every time you sneak bites of your traditional cookie dough and cringe just a little because of the raw eggs? Well, try my eggless cookie dough that is perfect for snacking on by the spoonful!
Wanted to share this recipe with you before next Monday’s post….you’ll need it!
Edible Eggless Cookie Dough
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 5 min
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, I prefer mini
- Place softened butter into a medium mixing bowl. Cream sugars until well combined. Add vanilla stirring well. Stir in flour, salt and chocolate chips until dough forms. Cover tightly with plastic wrap or lid until ready to use. Best if NOT refrigerated.
Makes 20 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.