Sharing my Kitchen Sink Skillet with you today and my trip to Chicago with Albertsons Company! Such a fun day.
Had a fun trip to Chicago with Albertsons Company to learn about their O Organics products. Love that you can buy organic at a lower price with all of their O Organic products. They believe everyone should have the opportunity to go organic, which is why they offer their high-quality O Organics brand at a value compared to leading national organic brands. O Organics features more than 300 USDA Certified items for every occasion throughout the store from fresh fruit and vegetables to wholesome dairy and meats, cereals, snacks and more.
We started our time together at breakfast. How lovely is this room?
We got to browse through many of the O Organic products and enjoy a delicious Overnight Oats bar.
We had a cooking demo from the lovely Annessa Chumbley, registered dietician, who showed us some delicious recipes with the O Organics products. Some healthy pancakes, pasta and mini meatloaves. She’s teamed up with the Albertsons Company family of stores to share her tips and recipes. She was great!
One of the highlights of our day was getting to cook and bake in the Rick Bayless Kitchen. We had dozens and dozens of O Organics products to create whatever we wanted. So many choices, it was hard to decide!
Can you practically taste the dough?! So good!
I put together a similar recipe for you today that I am calling Kitchen Sink Skillet Cookie. Let me tell you, it’s fabulous and packed with so many of my favorite ingredients. Hope you enjoy!
After we baked and cooked our recipes, we had a gorgeous lunch, went shopping for our own O Organics products to take home and ended with a fantastic yoga session. What a fun day it was. Loved it.
Kitchen Sink Skillet Cookie
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 25 min | Total time: 35 min
- 1 stick O Organics unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup O Organics cane sugar
- 1 large O Organics large brown egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups O Organics all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup O Organics milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup O Organics white chips
- 1/2 cup O Organics mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup O Organics chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup O Organics shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 6 inch oven proof skillet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until well combined. Stir in egg and vanilla, mixing to combine. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt, stirring to combine. Stir in chips, marshmallows pecans and coconut stirring until just combined. Press into skillet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and baked through. Remove and serve warm, top with ice cream if desired.
Makes 6 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Albertsons Company and O Organics. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Dessert Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.