Sharing my Cheese Stuffed Baked Spaghetti today. Makes the perfect dinner any night of the week!
Another quick fix irresistible dinner recipe for you! We’ve been making baked spaghetti for years and I realized I don’t have the recipe on Picky Palate. Needed to make that happen quick. The kids and adults love this simple to prepare recipe. Serve with a nice loaf of crusty bread and a side salad. Some roasted veggies go great with this dish too. Hope you enjoy!
You can see my latest step by step video from my YouTube page. Be sure to follow me for more recipe videos this year!
Cheese Stuffed Baked Spaghetti
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 25 min | Total time: 35 min
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef or Italian sausage
- 26 ounces pasta sauce
- 15 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 3/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan, divided
- 3 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Cook and brown beef or sausage until cooked through. Stir in pasta sauce, stirring to combine. Place cooked spaghetti into large pot, stir in meat sauce until well combined.
- Place Ricotta, salt, pepper, garlic salt and basil into a large bowl, stirring to combine. Stir in 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and 1 cup Mozzarella. Stir to combine.
- Transfer 1/2 of spaghetti into bottom of baking dish. Top evenly with cheese, spreading. Top with remaining spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan and top with remaining Mozzarella. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and melted. Serve warm.
Makes 8 Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.