This Cheese Stuffed Baked Spaghetti is the perfect dinner for any night of the week! Baked spaghetti has never been more cheesy and delicious!
Cheesy Beef Baked Spaghetti
Easy dinner ideas are some of my favorite kind of recipes to make! We’ve been making baked spaghetti for years. Kids and adults love this simple to prepare recipe. Serve with a nice loaf of crusty bread and a side salad. Some roasted veggies go great with this dish too. Be sure to check out more simple spaghetti recipes!
Hope you enjoy!
Baked spaghetti makes such a great weeknight dinner. Find your favorite jar of pasta sauce, brown some ground beef or Italian sausage and dinner is a breeze! This meal is so great for serving a larger group. Simple to transport too. Enjoy!
What Kind of Baking Dish Should I Use?
You can use a number of baking dishes for this recipe. My favorite is just your basic 9×13 inch pyrex style baking dish. I’ve seen this also done in a bundt pan and even just a nice cast iron skillet. Use whatever you enjoy!
What Should I Serve With Baked Spaghetti?
I like to serve a nice loaf of crusty garlic bread with our baked spaghetti and a nice green salad. Doesn’t have to be anything fancy, keep it simple for busy weeknights.
Make sure you’re following Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks of what’s coming next to the blog!
Cheese Stuffed Baked Spaghetti
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef or Italian sausage
- 26 ounces pasta sauce
- 15 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves crushed
- 3/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan divided
- 3 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Cook and brown beef or sausage until cooked through. Stir in pasta sauce, stirring to combine. Place cooked spaghetti into large pot, stir in meat sauce until well combined.
- Place Ricotta, salt, pepper, garlic salt and basil into a large bowl, stirring to combine. Stir in 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and 1 cup Mozzarella. Stir to combine.
- Transfer 1/2 of spaghetti into bottom of baking dish. Top evenly with cheese, spreading. Top with remaining spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan and top with remaining Mozzarella. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and melted. Serve warm.