Sharing a favorite dessert pizza recipe today! This Apple Peanut Butter S’mores Pizza is great for an after school snack or for a fun dessert! The kids love helping in the kitchen with this one too!
Dessert Pizza Recipe
This dessert pizza is so delicious, everyone loves it! I wanted to use family friendly ingredients that you are likely to have on hand. My boys love these flavors and this pizza is so simple to prepare that they get to help with every step. Makes for a really fun family night!
How To Make A Dessert Pizza
I love using Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust. You literally unroll and it’s ready to be layered with toppings. It comes out of the can in a rectangle shape, but it was very easy to press into a round if you’d like to do what I did with mine.
Drizzle some warmed peanut butter over your pressed pizza dough. It’s easier to spread the peanut butter when it’s warmed just a touch.
Sprinkle a thin layer of graham crackers over the peanut butter layer.
I used 3 large apples and sliced them nice and thin for the next layer.
Everything is better with a layer of chocolate chips 🙂
Top with some mini marshmallows and it’s time to bake. The marshmallows get slightly golden and fabulous. Drizzle warm peanut butter over the top and serve warm.
Apple Peanut Butter S’mores Pizza
- 1 roll Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter warmed so has a thin consistency
- 1/2 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 3 large apples thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter warmed so has a thin consistency
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a pizza pan with parchment paper if desired.
- Unroll pizza dough from package and form into a round. Spread evenly with warmed peanut butter, leaving a 1 inch border around edges. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs then layer with apple slices. Top with chocolate chips and marshmallows. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until baked through and marshmallows turn slightly golden. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle warm peanut butter over top of pizza and serve warm.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board