So, I’ve done Brownie Covered Oreos, Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, Candy Bar Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies and…….now I present to you my newest love the BROWNIE Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie! These bad boys weigh a ton, look gorgeous and taste like a million bucks. Bake up a batch of brownies ahead of time, so you don’t have to wait for them to cool. Cut them in little squares and get to stuffing 🙂
Wait until you see the size of these when that oven timer goes off. I about died. Hope you enjoy my crazy concoctions 🙂
Make a batch of brownies and whip up my chocolate chip cookie dough. It holds up beautifully for all of my stuffed cookies.
I cut my brownies into 2 1/2 to 3 inch squares. It was the perfect size.
Break out your largest cookie scoop. I need a bigger one!
You know the drill 🙂
Time to bake! 350 degrees F. for 18-22 minutes.
Buttery crisp on the outside, fudgy brownie on the inside!
Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 brownie mix
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie according to package directions. Let cool completely then cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
- In a stand or electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, continue to beat until well combined.
- Place flour, salt and baking soda into a bowl; mix to combine then add slowly to wet ingredients along with the chocolate chips.
- Place a large cookie scoopful of dough on top of a brownie square and another large scoop on the bottom. Gently press and enclose brownie with dough adding pinches more dough to cover sides if needed.
- Place 6 filled cookies onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake for 18-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove and let cool for 15 minutes before removing from baking sheet. Grab a tall glass of milk and dig in 🙂
Happy Baking! Come back soon 🙂