Chili’s $50 Gift Card Giveaway and Review of New Menu Items!
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATS TO ENTRY #615 MICHAELA! I’VE SENT YOU AN EMAIL MICHAELA. THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-03-26 20:08:56 UTC
The good folks at Chili’s have offered to give 1 Picky Palate Reader a $50 Gift Card to dine at one of their restaurants!! They also sent my family so we could share our dining experience of Chili’s new menu items with all of you. Here’s how our delicious night of eating went down……….
We started with a cup of their new Chicken Green Chili Soup. Let me just say, my husband and I LOVED this, so much I totally re-created it!! See my recipe HERE.
For our main course, we shared the new Carribean Salad, Mini Chicken and Beef Tacos and the Steakhouse Sandwich. We really enjoyed all of these plates, especially the Steakhouse Sandwich. The horseradish dipping sauce was AWESOME!
Enter to Win the $50 Chili’s Gift Card:
1. Leave a comment and tell us…..“Do you order the same type of thing when dining out or are you daring and try new things off of the menu?” I’m a “new menu item” kind of girl, but my hubby typically orders the same things!! So, let’s hear it!
2. For 3 additional entries follow me on Twitter HERE then post the following on your twitter page…. @pickypalate is giving away a $50 Chili’s Gift Card, come check it out… https://tiny.cc/hA5Rw (Leave 3 separate comments for this)
3. For an additional entry become a fan of Picky Palate on Facebook HERE. Leave a separate comment for this.
4. For an additional entry join my site’s google friend connect under my “Foodie Friends”, right sidebar. Leave a separate comment for this.
5. Contest Ends Friday March 26th, 8am PST. Gift Cards provided by Chili’s.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.