These Pepperoni Pizza-wiches are the perfect Super Bowl party snack! They’re super easy to make and delicious to munch on.
Superbowl weekend is right around the corner and you know what that means…..finger food and party food! There is something about food that you can pick up with your fingers that makes it all the more fun to eat right? I have got a fun recipe that I like to call Pepperoni Pizza-wiches. They are quick to prepare and no fuss to eat which makes them a winning recipe in our house.
Here is your very simple line up of ingredients… Town House Crackers, pizza sauce, pepperoni slices and mozzerella cheese.
How to Make This Easy Superbowl Snack
Here you have your pepperoni and cheese. You will quarter the pepperoni’s that go into the filling.
Here is your pizza sauce and cream cheese. You’ll mix all of these ingredients and they will quickly become the filling to your little sandwich.
Have your kitchen helpers mix everything together!
Take a nice stack of Crackers and fill 2 of them with that delicious creamy pizza filling.
Top with a pepperoni slice and you’ve got a mouthwatering bite size snack great for any Superbowl Party!
- Large Bowl
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 20 pepperonis quartered
- 20-30 whole pepperonis
- 1 cup shredded mozarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce or pasta sauce
- 1 box town house crackers
- Place cream cheese, pepperoni, mozzarella and pizza sauce into a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Place a couple tablespoonfuls of filling onto a Town House Cracker, place a full pepperoni on top then close with another cracker to make a sandwich. Continue filling until all of the filling is used up.
More Superbowl Recipe Ideas