Aug
2011

Waiting Patiently for Fall…..Baking

Tags:

Desserts

Phew, what a crazy, fun, exhausting weekend it’s been. I’ve been in La Paz Mexico on a blogging trip with other food and travel bloggers and just returned home late last night.  It was truly an amazing experience.  Stay tuned for lots of fun photos.

I don’t know about all of you, but I can not wait for Fall baking!  I was writing this post  in the La Paz airport yesterday salivating at this round up of Fall style baked goods. It is by far my favorite time to create in the kitchen, so I rounded up some tasty treats I’ve created in the past that were a huge hit :)

Enjoy….and HURRY up Fall, I am ready for baking season!

Chocolate and Caramel Apple Pie Galette

Cinnamon Toasted Pumpkin Pie Tarts

Double Pumpkin Kissed Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Black Bottomed Mini Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites

Pumpkin Spice Magic Bar Mini’s

Cream Cheese and Butterscotch Pumpkin Pies

Pumpkin White Chocolate Chunk and Candied Ginger Blondies

Pumpkin Gingersnap Ice Cream

Hope you’ve enjoyed these blast from the past Fall Favorites of mine.  I’ll be back first thing Wednesday morning with a brand new recipe.  Have a great new week!!

Comments

Benthe says:

mmm this all looks so good, excited to try these. Pumpkin isn’t used that much here in Holland but I’m going to try to find some not so expensive ones.

Julia says:

Holy pumpkin, I can practically smell the cinnamon and spices just from looking at the pictures, yuuuuuummy!

Anita Menon says:

What a fantastic round up of perfect fall-bakes. Each one more mouth watering than the other.. I have to try a few for sure inspite of the fact that where I live ( Bahrain) there is no fall season :-). This means I can make it all round the year.

I’m ready for fall as well. The pumpkin ice cream looks pretty darn good right about now though….

Apron Appeal says:

I cant wait till my blog matures so that i can put together list posts like this. A fall post with only 2 recipes doesn’t exactly scream “WELCOME FALL!” :) How tantalizing I’ve got some choices to make with for next book club…

Deborah says:

While I am soaking in every last bit of summer, I am excited to break out the pumpkin!!

I can’t wait…actually, I’m not waiting. I’ve been baking with pumpkin for a week, now. Soooo ready for Fall. Ahhhhh!

Sheila says:

I love the silverware you use in your pictures……care to share where you got it from???

I remember bookmarking those mini cheesecakes last year. I never got around to making them! Must remedy that. :)

I love pumpkin pie…I even like to think I’ve got the best spice combo. But…you’ve taken pumpkin pie to a whole new level for me. I can’t wait to try these recipes…and they look so gorgeous too! (P.S. You’re an amazing photographer!!)

I love pumpkin and still have some pumpkins on my porch from last year’s garden. I can’t wait to bake with it again! But I’m still not ready for summer to leave yet. I want another month or so of peaches, tomatoes, etc. :)

Btrflywmn says:

Can’t wait to try all these yummy looking recipes! Thanks for sharing

I love Fall so much, especially because of the spicy fall flavors! I can’t wait for pumpkin and apple things!

Bev Weidner says:

I’m eagerly waiting for fall, too! And now that I just read your post I can’t sit still.

I’m right there with you, and patience is not a strong suit of mine. Come on already, fall! (It’s my favorite. FAVORITE.)

This post is torture- I want to make every single thing!

I’m the only one that’s sad to see summer go I think! I want it to be summer forever :)

I am not so excited by fall baking but winter/xmas baking…yes! We can skip pumpkin and head straight to peppermint and white chocolate for me :)

*Drooling* :) There’s been a chill in the air here in NY ever since Irene passed through – I’m ready for all things warm and spiced!

Wow, all of these recipes look amazing! I can not wait for fall!

Cindy says:

I love it, all the recipes except one listed here are for pumpkin. I love pumpkin but don’t always have good recipes, so far I have copied 3 to print out.

Do you mind me making it, posting photos and the recipe on my blog?

Just got chastised badly from a blog owner for using her recipe……..feh!………don’t know why you post them if you don’t want people to use them, but I digress. So I’ll ask permission. Thank you muchly!

Hi Cindy,
      If it’s properly credited I am fine with it. Please add my name, my blog and url to your write up and underneath the title of the recipe. Thanks!!

WenDee Riffe says:

oooo my word~~~i am soooo ready for fall now that i have read your post~~oh and one other thing!!?? where did the fork come from!!?? luuuve it!!

I want to make everyone of these fall recipes! TODAY! I’m so hungry it is not even funny and I can’t decide what to bake.

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.