Nov
2011

Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas!

Thanksgiving is right around the corner friends, do you know what you are serving?!  I’ve put together some of my favorite pumpkin desserts that would be perfect for any Thanksgiving table.  So many fun festivities this time of year, trying to keep my head a float, lol!

Happy Turkey Day planning!!

Gooey Pumpkin Butterscotch Brownies

Pumpkin Pie Swirled Brownie Tart

Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Breakfast Rolls

Cinnamon Toasted Pumpkin Pie Tarts

Pumpkin White Chocolate Chunk Blondies

Cream Cheese and Butterscotch Pumpkin Pies

Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cake with Pumpkin Spice Buttercream

_________________

Have a great day!  Come back soon :)

Comments

Jenny…they all look fabulous! Brownies, blondies, AND cinnamon rolls…I want to make it all! :)

Oh my. I like EVERY single recipe. Usually on round ups I find 1 to 3 things that suit my fancy, but here I’m bookmarking all of these! Yum!

Sinead says:

That’s a whole lot of pumpkin =P

Bev Weidner says:

Can I go ahead and place an order…for like…75 of each?

Julie Chiou says:

omg, the brownie tart and the pumpkin tart look SO good. holy cow..I’m literally salivating right now hehe :)

Cassie says:

So many amazing ideas. I was having a hard enough time narrowing down my decision for Thanksgiving desserts and now I have a few more to thumb through!

If you could send me all of these in about a week, that would be great!

R. Liechty says:

Would love the recipe for Pumpkin White Chocolate Chunk Blondies but the link is incorrect. Could you fix/send me the link? Thanks.

Savorique says:

I want the Cinnamon Toasted Pumpkin Pie Tarts and the Cream Cheese and Butterscotch Pumpkin Pies! Am I too demanding?

Jessica says:

You always have the best round ups Jenny! Everything sounds delicious!

Priyanka says:

Fabulous collection….all of them are tempting

I love pumpkin desserts and this is a great round up!

Sandra says:

Insanely delicious, treadmill here I come!!

That brownie tart looks awesome. I never thought of making a brownie a tart!

Ashton says:

Looks like a great collection!!! Thanks for posting :)

I. love. pumpkin.
    I need to get the ingredients for those breakfast rolls asap! Thanks for all the ideas!

Jessica says:

What the crap Jenny!?!? I’m trying to be all healthy and cook only high protein healthy things for T Day this year and you just had to reel me in with the double chocolate pumpkin cake. I don’t think I can resist making that. :/

Love you though. :)
    Jessica

runningtobeskinny.com

Sunshine says:

I thought I saw a recipe here for a spice or pumpkin spice muffin or cake that used spice cake as the base? Is there one here. If not, it was another website, sorry. I love your recipes and just hope I’m not finding it. Please let me know. Thank you!