Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Pepperoni Pizza-wiches and Superbowl Recipe Round-Up

Superbowl weekend is right around the corner and you know what that means…..finger food and party food!  There is something about food that you can pick up with your fingers that makes it all the more fun to eat right?   I have got a fun recipe that I like to call Pepperoni Pizza-wiches.  They are quick to prepare and no fuss to eat which makes them a winning recipe in our house.

Here is your very simple line up of ingredients… Town House Crackers, pizza sauce, pepperoni slices and mozzerella cheese.

Here you have your pepperoni and cheese.  You will quarter the pepperoni’s that go into the filling.

Here is your pizza sauce and cream cheese.  You’ll mix all of these ingredients and they will quickly become the filling to your little sandwich.

Have your kitchen helpers mix everything together!

Take a nice stack of Crackers and fill 2 of them with that delicious creamy pizza filling.

Top with a pepperoni slice and you’ve got a mouthwatering bite size snack great for any Superbowl Party!

Pepperoni Pizza-wiches

8 ounces softened cream cheese

20 pepperoni’s, quartered

20-30 whole pepperoni’s

1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

1/4 cup pizza or pasta sauce

1 box Town House Crackers

1.  Place cream cheese, pepperoni, mozzarella and pizza sauce into a large bowl.  Mix until well combined.  Place a couple tablespoonfuls of filling onto a Town House Cracker, place a full pepperoni on top then close with another cracker to make a sandwich.  Continue filling until all of the filling is used up.

Makes 20-30 servings

More Fun Picky Palate Superbowl Recipe Ideas

Walking Tacos

Baked Spinach Dip Bread Bowls

BBQ Ranch Chicken and Cheddar Pizza Roll em’ Ups

Feta Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Burger Sliders

Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Pull-Aparts

Crispy Southwest Chicken Wontons

Itty Bitty Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

Have a great day!  Come back soon!

Cute little pizza-wiches. I love Town House and Ritz crackers. I could eat a full tube of them in a sitting, I swear :)

Sarah says:

I already have my dough mixed up and in the freezer and my itty bitty Oreos ready to go, I can’t wait for cookies! :)

Can food be adorable? Because if it can, I think these pizza sandwiches definitely fit into that category!

leslie says:

Yummy ROundup Jenny! Your boys are darling! Those cute little freckles!

Deborah says:

Oh my goodness – I love these!

Bev Weidner says:

LUUU-UUU-UUUVE these!

Keri Jones says:

I love these recipes! Finger foods are some of my favorite foods…lol. My husband will love these come game day. Thank you!

Thesha says:

Delish! Can’t wait to try them.

man, I don’t even eat pepperoni, but does that look good or what? I love those little sandwiches, makes the perfect snack for a super bowl party, perhaps?

Zee says:

Awesome.. All these dishes are so inspiring

Amy says:

Yum! Those look way tasty! I’ve made your mini spinach dip bowls for friends before and they were crazy about them. They now refer to them as “crack bread” and request that I prepare it in double batches for functions all the time.

Liz says:

I’d say my house will be ready with these fabulous ideas!

I am looking forward to the big game. Of course the food is always the highlight. Great recipe ideas!

Zesty Cook says:

I’m all over these for Superbowl Sunday! It’s hard to appetizers that kids enjoy too. These are perfect :)

Cute! Kids need something to eat too! Love.

Tupper says:

I could eat 80 of those little snack crackers!

Peggy says:

OMG! Stop it I can’t stand it any more! I’ve pined 4 and printed off 3 recipes. I’m having some friends over Sat. and I will using a couple of your recipes. Thanks so much for sharing. Your photos are really great looking!

Cassie says:

Love these, fun treat. Great roundup, Jenny!

WOW! All these snacks looks so delicious! Thanks for all the great ideas! :)

Laura says:

I have a 16 year old that will inhale these pizza cracker sandwiches! I always have those crackers at home, guess I will have to make sure to keep all the other items instock. I can see this as his go to “snack” for one. Thanks!

[…] Anyone can pick up the phone and order a pizza, but what if you don’t want to wait 2 hours on the biggest delivery day of the year? Jenny Flake has a simple recipe for pepperoni pizza-wiches made with Town House crackers, tomato sauce, mozzarella and cream cheese. Better plan on making a bunch of these snacks, because I predict they’ll disappear quickly. (Picky Palate) […]

Jackie says:

These are all fun ideas! I have been seeing some great recipes for Super Bowl Sunday and I think of few of what you listed are going to have to be added to my spread of chicken wings, lettuce wraps, and zuchinni pizza >

[…] Superbowl Sunday Roundup w/Pepperoni Pizzawiches by Picky Palate […]

Love the ritz pizza sandwiches! I’m definitely going to do this!

Hi there, I discovered your web site via Google at the same time as searching for a comparable subject, your web site came up, it looks good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

tandblekninng med laser says:

tandblekninng med laser…

[…]s Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can vn[…]…

[…] 15. Pepperoni “Pizzawiches” […]

プラダ スーパーコピー,プラダ 財布 コピー,プラダ 新作 財布ブランド財布コピー,ブランド スーパーコピー 財布,プラダ スーパーコピー 財布,シャネル財布コピー,グッチ スーパーコピー 財布,エルメス スーパーコピー 財布,ルイヴィトン長財布コピー,スーパーコピー財布,エルメスコピー財布,各種のブランドはかばんをコピーします偽物ブランド,激安偽物,ブランド財布コピー,エルメス財布コピー,ブランドのコピーブランド財布,ルイ?ヴィトンブランド財布コピー,偽ブランドグッチ財布,D&G,コピー財布偽物,偽物時計コピー,時計,ボッテガベルト,,靴,その他のバッグコピー,ブランド財布激安,ブランド激安販売,偽ブランド激安市場,通販送料無料專門店 ルイヴィトンコピー 当店ルイヴィトン コピー 財布、ルイヴィトン コピー バッグ 全MAX80%OFF!期間限定SALE。最短即日発送。送料無料ルイヴィトン コピー,ルイヴィトン コピー 財布,ルイヴィトン コピー バッグ
    ブランドN級品ブランドコピー 代引き,スーパーコピー時計,ブランドN級品,楽天コピーブランド,,偽物ブラン日本最大級の最高のスーパーコピーブランド財布激安代引き販売店,スーパーコピー時計の激安老舗.!国内No.1時計コピー工房,アフターサービスも自ら製造したスーパーコピー時計なので、技術力でお客様に安心のサポー トをご提供させて頂きます。スーパーコピー 代引きN品をご 購入の方は、こちらへ.弊社は正規品と同等品質のコピー品を低価で お客様に提供します!すべての商品は品質2年無料保証です。

ブランドスーパーコピーバッグ、財布、時計プラダ スーパーコピー,プラダ 財布 コピー,プラダ 新作 財布ブランド財布コピー,ブランド スーパーコピー 財布,プラダ スーパーコピー 財布,シャネル財布コピールイヴィトン 財布 コピー,ルイヴィトン 財布 コピー 代引き,ルイヴィトン財布スーパーコピー,ルイヴィトン 財布 スーパーコピー 代引き,ヴィトン財布代引き,ヴィトン財布 人気,ヴィトン財布 激安,モノグラム 財布,マルチカラー 財布,ルイヴィトン財布新作,ルイヴィトン バッグ 新作,ルイヴィトン スーパーコピー 即日発送ルイヴィトン スーパーコピー 専門店ルイヴィトン スーパーコピー バッグルイヴィトン スーパーコピー 財布ルイヴィトン スーパーコピー 長財布2015年新作 ルイヴィトン スーパーコピールイヴィトン コピー,ルイヴィトン コピー 財布,ルイヴィトン コピー バッグ

スーパーコピー腕時計,ロレックスコピー,ブライトリングコピー,ボーム&メルシエコピー時計コピー業界最高峰スーパーコピー時計通販専門!7年以上の販売実績を 持つ時計コピー老舗!時計コピーであれば何でも揃えられます コピー時計 時計スーパーコピー通販専門店!時計コピー時計販売通販! コピー時計スーパー コピー等の 最高級のレプリカコピー時計を販売ロレックスコピー,ガガミラノコピー ,IWCコピー ,オメガコピー ,フェラーリコピー ,フランクミュラーコピー ,ベル&ロスコピー ,各種のブランドはコピーを表しますコピーを表して、時計をコピーして、スーパーコピーは代 金引換払いにして、スーパーはブランドをコピーして、スー パーは時計をコピーして代金引換払いにして、スーパーは時 計をコピーして、スーパーは腕時計をコピーして、ブランド はスーパーマーケットを表してコピーして、ブランドのスー パーマーケットはコピーして、ブランドはコピーを表して、 腕時計はコピーします
    ブランドコピーの専門店スーパーコピー豊富に揃えております、最も手頃ず価格だお気に入りの商品を購入。弊社フクショー(FUKUSHOW)ブランド腕時計、雑貨、小物最新作!エルメス バーキンスーパーコピー時計N品のみ取り扱っていまずのて、2年品質保証。エルメス食器,スーパーコピーブランド激安販売シャネル 財布スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーブランド 財布激安販売エルメス スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーブランド激安販売売スーパーコピーロレックス スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーROLEX激安販売IWC スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーIWC時計激安販売エルメス時計スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーhermes時計激安販売ボッテガ ヴェネタスーパーコピー,スーパーコピーブランド財布激安販売スーパーコピー時計スーパーコピーブランドバッグ時計コピー激安販売

スーパーコピー時計専売店当店は海外安心と信頼のスーパーコピーブライトリング、代引き店です.正規品と同等品質のシャネル コピー代引き,品質が秀逸,値段が激安!ブライトリングコピー,代引きなどの商品や情報が満載!全商品写真は100%実物撮影です! お客様の満足度は業界No.1です!スーパーコピー時計,時計コピー ,ブランド時計コピー販売(n級品)店舗 ブランド腕時計(ロレックス,ブライトリング,タグホイヤー,オメガ,ガガミラノなど)の最新 情報やイベントを紹介する正規販売店と腕時計コピーの専門サイトです。当店はロレックスやパテックフィリップなどの新品スーパーコピー時計の販売と。