Mar
2012

Giant Peanut Butter Cup Marshmallow Cookies

Tags: , ,

Cookies

With Easter right around the corner I thought it’s be fun to use some Easter candy I found at Target last week.  Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Minis!  Have you seen them?  They are absolutely adorable and come in a bag individually unwrapped.  Perfect for some fun festive cookies :)

I also used my Muffin Top Pan that has been a favorite of mine since last year.  If you haven’t picked up a muffin top pan yet you absolutely must.  It makes the best giant cookies ever!

Here’s your line up of ingredients….and those cute PB cup minis :)

Let’s cream the butter and sugars to start.

Add a lovely egg.

Some vanilla.

Time for the dry ingredients!

Love, Love, Love these Marshmallow bits in cookies.  You can find them at Target.

Add some chocolate chips please :)

Time to give her a good mix.

Scoop 2 scoops of dough into your muffin top pan and press to flatten.

Ahhhh, here they are!  Love these.

Aren’t they cute?!

Love.

Press about 5 cups into each cookie and time to bake.

You get perfectly round giant lovely cookies.  Enjoy!

Can’t wait for you to try these!

Giant Peanut Butter Cup Marshmallow Cookies

1 stick, (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened

1/2 cup granulated sugar

1/2 cup packed light brown sugar

1 large egg

1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

1 1/2 cups all purpose flour

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1/4 teaspoon kosher salt

1 cup mini chocolate chips

1 cup Marshmallow Bits

7 ounce bag Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Minis

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray two 6 count muffin top pans with non stick cooking spray.

2. Cream butter and sugars into a stand or electric mixer until creamy and smooth, a minimum of 2 minutes. Add egg and vanilla, beating until combined.

3. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a medium bowl, mixing to combine. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients along with mini chips and marshmallow bits. Mix until just combined. With a medium cookie scoop, place 2 scoops of dough into each muffin top cup. Press dough flat then top each cookie with 5 mini peanut butter cups each. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until baked through. Let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy!

Makes 12 Giant cookies

__________________________________

Other Picky Palate Muffin Top Pan Cookies that you might like!

XXL M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies

Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Snicker’s Caramel Cheesecake Cookies

Whopper-mallow Cookies

Blueberry, Caramel and White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Have a great day!  Come back soon :)

Comments

Jenny you make the best cookies! I have a whoopie pie pan which I think is a little smaller than your muffin top pan but now I want one of these too b/c all your cookies that you make it in always just look so darn delicious!

Kristen says:

Those look heavenly! I got the muffin top pan last year, thanks to your recommendation, and all cookies in there turn out fabulous! Everyone always ask how I get them perfectly round with browned sides and bottom with chewy centers. That pan is magic!

Giant cookies with peanut butter cups… how could that be bad?!

I love those mini peanut butter cups!! These look like FABULOUS cookies!!

I saw the words “Giant Peanut Butter Cup” and was immediately sold. I didn’t even have to look at the pictures (but I did and they were awesome!) I will definitely be making these! Thanks for the recipe.

Ahhh, yer killin’ me! I totally forgot about big gooey cookies in my muffin top pan and now you’re forcing me to buying Reese mini’s. Forcing me, I say. (At least that’s what I’m telling the Mr!)

Oh, Jenny, those mini peanut butter cups look downright dangerous. I don’t think they’d make it long enough in my house to make cookies! I need to find those marshmallows, they are too fun!

Julie Chiou says:

Oh, Jenny. You definitely know how to make a girl crave cookies at 9am!! These gigantic cookies are right up my alley! I love having large cookies..it isn’t gone in 2 seconds, but gone in 5 seconds! haha :) peanut butter cups with marshmallows — yum!

Cassie says:

These are so great, Jenny! I need one of these pans!

I just bought these pans recently and have yet to try them out!!! These look incredibly delicious!!

Jenny, you should be Sainted for this recipe! St. Jenny of fabulously large, thick & delicious cookies!!
    I am buying a muffin top pan JUST for this!! :)

Angie says:

Those look so delicious! I’m going to have to get one of those pans ASAP! And although we’re a “nut-free” house (as in the food … not people)due to allergies, I bet I could top with any kind of yummy minis. Can’t wait to give these a try :)

Love this use for the pan!! They look and sound delicious.

Just added one of these pans to my wedding registry!! :)

Victoria says:

but I don’t have a muffin top pan…..snivel

I love that you used the mini marshmellows! I have a coupon for them and was looking for a way to use them. This might be it! I do need a pan like this however… guess more shoping ;)

I love making and eating giant cookies! These look great Jenny!

Kristy Fife says:

Thanks for posting Jenny! I have all these ingredients (including the marshmallows) in my pantry. The only thing, is that I have mini Rolo’s instead of PB cups. I’ll just have to try them with the Rolo’s. :)

Melissa says:

Are all cookie scoops that say they are medium, the same size, or are there differences? Guess you can tell I’m not a baker, lol. I’d love to make theft for my husband. Do u level off the cookie scoop? Thank you.

Leah says:

So last night I did end up making the stove top broccoli chicken pasta…LOVE!
    But even better were the chocolate, marshmallow toffee cookies…so good in fact
    that I left a huge chuck of just the cookie dough to snack on!
    But I’m a big fan of the Reese’s so these look the BEST! Yum!

Rachelle says:

Ooh my husband would love these! I finally bought 2 of these pans (well they say it’s for whoopie pies), and I plan to make big chocolate chip cookies for our oldest’s lacrosse’s snack booth. =)

Alex says:

Love that I’m not the only one who has given up measuring vanilla. Much rather poor from the bottle! And giant cookies in the muffin top pan are the greatest!

JulieD says:

I’m obsessed with Reese’s minis! It only takes seconds to eat a bunch…LOL, they are dangerous. These cookies look so awesome, Jenny!!

Chris says:

Love those Reese’s minis!! I’m going to try these cookies!! I may need to step up my exercise routine with all these yummy receipes you have on your site!! :)

Becky says:

I have never seen this type of marshmallow OR reeses peanut butter cups in our stores! lucky duck! these cookies look fab! Please come link this up to Foodie Friday

Amanda K says:

Your cookie ideas always crack me up- they are so creative and i’m sure kids love them! reading your blog has really expanded my ideas of what awesome things that can be stuffed inside of a cookie. tonight i tried the oatmeal cookie recipe with some crushed frosted flakes, peanuts, and white chocolate chips (eliminating a smidge of the sugar because of all the sweetness already :D) and they were fabulous. makes me want to start a cooking blog haha! Thanks for making such fun food

I definitely need a baking pan like yours. these giant cookies are fabulous and you’re using my favorite Reese’s mini cups <3

This is terrble ;) I have been seeing so many cookies online lately, that today i made CCCs! But these are phenominal! I have been trying to figure out why i need those mini-marshmallows..now I know. :)

Wow…I am kind of speechless…in a very good way. :) Happy Friday!

Deborah says:

I am so out of kitchen storage space, so I keep telling myself not to buy anything else, but you have just convinced me that I need a muffin top pan!!

I’m not sure I could bring myself to buy a bag of Reese’s minis and then bake with them! I would be too tempted to eat the candy first! On the other hand, this cookie looks fantastic! Decisions, decisions.

Giant cookies are the best kind of cookie!! I love the little marshmallow bits too!

Oh jeez, you have so many wonderful things going on with this recipe, my brain is overloaded with the desire for chocolate and peanut butter! I don’t have a muffin top pan, but now I’m desperate to get one! Peanut butter cups in muffin top cookies…you’re one brilliant lady.

These cookies look so-o good. I don’t have a muffin top pan, but what I’ve done in the past for big, perfectly round cookies is to push a big pile of dough down flat, lightly run a rolling pin over the top, then use a round cookie cutter to cut them out. Great idea you have for today’s recipe!

[...] keep chocolate bars front of mind and try these Giant Peanut Butter Cup Marshmallow Cookies. [...]

Love that you baked these cookies in muffin top pans – perfect size, perfect shape for a cookie :)

Laura_Cookie says:

Bravo! Your recipes and your photos are delicious!
    Kisses of France

Whoa! I don’t think these would last long at my house! :)

Becca says:

MMMm just made these. They are divine. We don’t have marshmallow bits here, so I left those out…but delish none the less!

Oh my gosh, these look incredible! I looove peanut butter cups, mmm!

Stephanie H says:

Oh my! The marshmallow fluff intrigues me, I wish I had one of these delicious cookies to munch on! =D

Kelsy says:

You always come up with the best ideas! Every time I read your blog I think: “How have I never thought of that? And how have I lived my life without eating that?!?!”.

I plan on buying a muffin top pan this weekend and baking an unhealthy number of giant cookies. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Kelsy

Annette says:

Made these last night. They were a huge hit. My son thought the mini marshmallows were almonds, so he didn’t want to try them. It took some convincing (tasting the marshmallow bits separately)and he loved them. I hope you come up with more recipes using those marshmallow bits. Thanks for a great recipe.

Natalia Rivera says:

If there’s a Trader Joe’s near you, they have mini dark chocolate PB cups that are better than Reese’s.

Anna says:

LOVE THESE!!! Had them with a scoop of ice cream on top also and that was just delicious!!

Kristen says:

These look so great, Jenny!

JT says:

I don’t have kosher salt. Can I use regular table salt or omit the salt altogether?

eselpark.de says:

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I loved this post. It was funny. Keep on posting!