Apr
2013

Cinco de Mayo Recipe Ideas

Dinner

Happy Monday to you! Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner which means one thing….lots and lots of Mexican Food, Yay! We love Mexican in our house, so celebrating Cinco de Mayo comes so natural to us.

Just got back from the best weekend at the Big Traveling Potluck, so stay tuned this week for a updated chit chat page about our trip.

Enjoy a round up of some of my favorite “Mexican Style” Picky Palate favorites.  Don’t forget the chips and salsa :)

Carne Asada Tacos by Picky Palate

Mexi-Chicken Campanelle

Enchilada-Bake-5

Green Enchilada Rice Bake

Have a great new week!

-Jenny

Comments

I didn’t realize how much you guys really loved your Mexican food til I read your cookbook and was like, she really DOES love it :)

leslie says:

I could live on Mexican Food!!!!! Spick and cheesy…oh my. Love all these recipes!

Ymmu ! We don’t celebrate cinco de mayo here in France but I love mexican food ! Thank you Jenny for sharing those recipes, I ca not wait to try your green enchilada rice bake !

Thanks for sharing all these delicious recipes. Mexican is one of my favorites (if not THE favorite – but it’s so hard to choose favorites, isn’t it?).

Love Mexican Food! Great recipe round-up. Thanks! :)

Tieghan says:

Love this round-up!! Mexican food is to good! Really I think I could serve it every night! Lately am an avocado freak! No seriously, I am averaging at least one a day. It is getting crazy!

I’m pretty much drooling over these idea. Yum!

Whenever I’m looking for Mexican-themed dish inspiration, I always come here. :) Great roundup! I *still* need to try those walking tacos!

Can’t wait to hear about your weekend! xox

carrian says:

I love cinco de mayo. Best stinkin’ food holiday ever

marla says:

All of these recipes are so tempting Jenny…perfect for Cinco de Mayo!

Aggie says:

So much goodness on this page! love Mexican food!

This makes for a perfect week of recipes my kids will eat Thank you!

Oh Jenny! It is hard to know where to start, everything sounds and looks so delicious! Loved getting to hang out with you this past weekend, only wish I got more time :)

Those are some tasty dishes for cinco de mayo!

Great round up Jenny!

Gaby says:

LOVE ALL OF THESE. I’m coming over to your house for Cinco this year :)

Making me hungry! Thanks for the amazing Cinco de Mayo recipes!

I don’t even know where to start… would it be wrong to make them all and have a party!!

Would it be bad to eat ALL of these on Cinco de Mayo???

naomi says:

You know I love your cookbook! All of these are great!

Michelle K says: