These tender Air Fryer Steak Bites are so simple to prepare with just two ingredients. These bite size pieces of steak are done in under 30 minutes in the air fryer. They are juicy, tender and flavor packed! Clean up is a breeze with the air fryer method. You’re going to love this quick fix dinner recipe.
Steak Bites In Air Fryer
Having quick fix dinner recipes to make during busy weeknights is key! Steak bites are bite size seasoned pieces of steak cooked nice and quick in the air fryer. They turn out tender, juicy and ready in no time. The air fryer makes clean up quick and easy too. If you’ve cooked steak on the stove top, you know how messy it gets with the oil splatters.
For daily recipe inspiration check out Picky Palate on Instagram.
What You’ll Need For Steak Bites In Air Fryer
Let’s take a look at the ingredients you’ll need to make quick and easy steak bites.
- Sirloin Steak– Check the meat department at the grocery store for cuts of steak. Use what cuts of steak you prefer, I picked up sirloin for my steak bites.
- Ranch Dressing Seasoning– Ranch seasoning comes in little envelopes/packets and can be found in the salad dressing isle of the grocery store. You can buy individual envelopes or boxes of 4.
How To Make Air Fryer Steak Bites
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Remove Steaks. Remove the steaks from the packaging and place onto either a cutting board or large piece of parchment paper.
- Cut Steak. With kitchen scissors or a large chef knife, cut steak into 1 inch pieces. Remove large pieces of fat and discard.
4. Season Steak Bites. Transfer steak pieces to a large mixing bowl and top with Ranch Dressing seasoning packet. With a spoon, stir to coat seasoning over all pieces.
5. Transfer Steak To Air Fryer. With large tongs or a fork, transfer steak bites into the basket of your air fryer. Arrange steak pieces in a single layer, working in batches if needed. Set timer on air fryer for 13 minutes. Note that each air fryer may vary slightly with cook time. Start with 13 minutes and add a few minutes if needed. When steak bites are done, transfer to a large serving plate. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro if desired.
- Use your favorite cut of steak for your steak bites. I used sirloin today, but also try New York Strip, Ribeye and even filet is delicious.
- Switch up your seasonings. I love the simplicity of the Ranch Dressing Seasoning, but try other seasonings such as Montreal Steak Seasoning. Cajun Seasoning is delicious too.
- Have a number of dipping sauces available for dipping. We enjoy Ranch Dressing, barbecue sauce and Dijon Mustard.
How Long To Cook Steak Bites In Air Fryer
Keep in mind that each air fryer may vary just a little bit with cook times. Different cuts of steak will also vary slightly with cook times. I suggest starting cook time at 13 minutes and checking from there if more time is needed.
How To Serve Steak Bites
Store any leftover steak bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Reheat in the air fryer at 400 degrees F. for a quick 4-5 minutes until hot. You can microwave them on a heat proof plate, covered for 60 seconds, or until hot. I love using my leftover steak bites to make burritos and quesadillas the next day or even with scrambled eggs for breakfast. Lots of options with leftover steak.
If you’d like to freeze leftover steak bites, make sure they’ve cooled completely then transfer to an airtight container or freezer safe ziplock style bag and freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw completely before reheating. Reheat in the air fryer at 400 degrees F. for 5 minutes or until hot.
Try My Other Air Fryer Recipes
2 Ingredient Air Fryer Steak Bites
- air fryer
- chef knife or kitchen scissors
- cutting board or parchment paper
- large mixing bowl
- large spoon
- long tongs
- 2 pounds sirloin steak or cut of steak of your choice
- 1 ounce packet Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Remove steaks from packaging and place onto parchment paper or cutting board. With a large chef knife or kitchen scissors, cut steak into 1 inch pieces.
- Transfer pieces of steak to a large mixing bowl and pour Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix over top. With a large spoon, stir dressing and steak together until well coated.
- Transfer steak pieces to bottom of air fryer basket, in a single layer. Cook in batches if more steak needs needs cooked.
- Set air fryer timer to 13 minutes. Check steak at 13 minutes, add a few more minutes if needed. When done, remove steak bites from air fryer and transfer to a large serving dish. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired. Add dipping sauces for dipping.