Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie For One
Sharing the BEST chocolate chip cookies today! My Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie is the the perfect sweet treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! Big enough to share….if you want 🙂
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Literally the best chocolate chip cookies here!!! There’s not much more that I love to do than whip up a new batch of cookies. I’ve done recipes for “one” cookie before, but these are a bit tweaked and are my favorite yet! Crispy edges with gooey soft centers. That’s always what I look for in a cookie. Oh and packed with chocolate chips, ha! Hope you enjoy this one!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Here’s a fun step by step video for you! Be sure to follow me on YouTube for more recipe videos!
Your line up of ingredients.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Cream your butter and sugars.
Add your beaten egg and vanilla.
Dry ingredients up next!
Chocolate chip time! I used mini for this one.
Yes and yes.
Oh for the love of cookie dough. I love you.
Scoop your dough onto a lined cookie sheet.
Bake this baby for a good 15-18 minutes. 15 minutes will leave you with a gooey soft center. 18 minutes will be a little more cooked through if that’s your fancy 🙂
I have no words. Just go make it!!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper
- Place butter and sugars into a medium bowl and stir until well combined. Add beaten egg and vanilla stirring until well combined.Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. Stir until just combined. Using a large cookie or ice cream scoop, place dough onto center of baking sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden around edges. Let cool for 15 minutes on baking sheet before removing. Serve room temperature or warm.
Pin To Your Favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.