The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata is perfect for weekends and celebrations! It’s easy to make and packed with all of your favorite breakfast ingredients.
Easy Brunch Recipe
You are in for a breakfast treat with my Ultimate Breakfast Frittata! Perfect for entertaining your family and friends on the weekends, brunch, special occasions. Such a delicious meal to prepare!
Here are more Picky Palate Frittata recipes you are going to love – – Mexican Breakfast Frittata and Cheddar Potato Bacon Frittata
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks of what’s coming to to the blog!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Eggland’s Best Eggs to bring you new family-friendly recipes perfect for any occasion. I put together this frittata over the weekend, and it’s packed with so many breakfast/brunch favorites!
How To Prepare The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata
To prepare the Ultimate Breakfast Frittata, you’ll need some breakfast staples from the refrigerator such as eggs, diced potatoes, bacon and sausage and diced tomatoes to name a few.
To start the frittata, add the diced potatoes to a hot cast iron skillet.
Add the sliced green onions as well.
Once the onions and potatoes have sautéed, add the bacon.
Add the cooked sausage as well.
Diced tomatoes up next!
Slowly add the beaten Eggland’s Best Eggs. Cook slightly in the skillet then bake to finish cooking.
Gorgeous and perfect for celebrating someone special, perfect for weekends! Enjoy!
Tips For Making The Best Frittata
*Customize the recipe to your favorite breakfast ingredients. Add your favorite peppers, vegetables and other proteins if desired.
*Serve your frittata with a fruit plate and tall glasses of Orange Juice. Enjoy!
The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced cooked potatoes
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 cup cooked ground sausage
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 12 Eggland's Best Eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and place 12 inch cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Place oil into hot skillet and add potatoes and onions. Cook and stir for 5 minutes then add sausage, bacon and tomatoes, stirring to combine.
- Place eggs into a large mixing bowl, whisk to beat eggs and add salt and pepper. Carefully pour eggs into skillet. With rubber spatula, pull in edges to start cooking eggs slightly. When about 3/4 cooked, still some runny, top with cheese and parsley. Place in oven to finish cooking, about 10 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove, cut into slices and serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with Eggland’s Best July 2017. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata
you can make in other vessel but it won’t have the nice brown finish like if it was done in a cast iron skillet. Everyone should have one anyways, for steaks, salmon, etc there is no better way to cook.
Such a fun idea! Love it!
Always love to try Italian food for Breakfast and dinner. Recipe looks yummy, will try home soon.
I also would like to know if this can be made in a glass casserole dish in the oven as can not use cast iron fry pan on a glass top stove.
I would like to make this but without the cast iron skillet. Is there a way to turn this into a casserole (instead of a frittata) using the same ingredients but in a baking dish? Just wanted to get your thoughts on this and how you may tweak the recipe to do this. Thanks!