May
2012

Cinco de Mayo Recipes

Tags:

Dinner

Growing up in the Southwest, I am a Mexican cuisine girl through and through. Love eating it and preparing it.  It’s generally simple and full of great flavors right?!

I put together some of my favorite Picky Palate Mexican dishes for you today just in time for Cinco de Mayo this weekend!  Hope you enjoy!

Mexi-Chicken Campanelle Dinner

Green Chili Chicken and Lime Soup

Salsa Chicken and Ranch Florentine Tostadas

Chipotle Chicken Pasta, Crispy Southwest Chicken Wontons, Chicken Enchilada Soup, Fiesta Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas

Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Rice Bake

Tempting Shredded Chicken Taquitos

Restaurant Style Carne Asada Soft Tacos

________________

Have a great day!  Come back soon :)

Comments

Beautiful pics & great ideas. Hope you and your family have a great holiday, Jenny!

Kim in MD says:

Thanks for rounding up these recipes for Cinco de Mayo! I would like one of each, please!

Jennifer says:

The photos are making me hungry! Any tips on easy ways to shred chicken? I feel like it must be easier than I make it lol

Bev Weidner says:

Everything hurts it looks so good!

greatest food holiday of the year!! I’ve made your chicken and black bean enchilada rice bake and LOVED it.

patsyk says:

I remember making your southwest crispy wontons when I first started reading your blog! They were a huge hit with my family, I think I’ll have to make them again soon! Nice round-up of Southwestern/Mexican recipes!

What a fabulous round up of recipes for Cinco de Mayo! They all look so good! I want one of each! :)

Emily says:

I love your taco photo at the bottom, so cute how you tied it up with twine! And I’m saving your recipe for Chipotle Chicken Pasta in Fire Roasted Tomato Cream Sauce!

Lauren says:

Those soft tacos are calling my name! Holy YUM!

Yumm these all look so good! How will I choose which ones to make on Saturday?!

These look like great recipes to try. I love Mexican food. Thanks for sharing!

CAS says:

Wow, Jenny, these all sound fantastic. I think you just made my menu plan for next week — thank you!
    ~CAS~