Sharing my One Bowl Chocolate Chunk Brownies today. Perfectly chocolatey, chewy and simple to prepare!
I made another fun video showing step by step how to make my favorite brownies. Doesn’t get easier or more delicious than these babies! Hope you enjoy!
Hope you enjoy my latest video! Be sure to follow me on You Tube. I’ll be uploading lots of recipe videos this year.
One Bowl Chocolate Chunk Brownies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 40 min | Total time: 50 min
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and microwave until melted and hot, about 45 seconds or so. Pour in chocolate chips and stir until mostly melted. It’s ok, if it’s not perfectly smooth. You might have to put back in microwave for another 30 seconds to help melting. Add flour, salt and sugars. Mix a few times then add eggs and yolk and oil. Mix until well combined then add chocolate chunks.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until cooked through.
Makes 9-12 Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.