Sharing The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata today, perfect for weekends and celebrating!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Eggland’s Best Eggs to bring you new family-friendly recipes perfect for any occasion. I put together The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata over the weekend to celebrate my oldest son getting his braces off after 2 years! The smiles on the family’s faces were priceless when I brought this frittata to the table.
Eggland’s Best is also celebrating this year!
Eggland’s Best eggs is celebrating 25 years of providing the only egg with better taste, variety and better freshness. In total, Eggland’s Best has sold more than 30 billion nutritionally superior & better tasting eggs. That’s enough EB eggs to circle the earth 38 times!
Eggland’s Best has committed to continuously improving their eggs to ensure they remain the leader in superior nutrition, taste and freshness. Most recently, they announced that all EB eggs now have 6x more vitamin D than ordinary eggs and are an excellent source of vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) and vitamin B5.
To start the frittata, add the diced potatoes to a hot cast iron skillet.
Add the sliced green onions as well.
Once the onions and potatoes have sautéed, add the bacon.
Add the cooked sausage as well.
Diced tomatoes up next!
Slowly add the beaten Eggland’s Best Eggs. Cook slightly in the skillet then bake to finish cooking.
Gorgeous and perfect for celebrating someone special, perfect for weekends! Enjoy!
The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 30 min
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced cooked potatoes
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 cup cooked ground sausage
- 1/2 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 12 Eggland’s Best Eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and place 12 inch cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Place oil into hot skillet and add potatoes and onions. Cook and stir for 5 minutes then add sausage, bacon and tomatoes, stirring to combine.
- Place eggs into a large mixing bowl, whisk to beat eggs and add salt and pepper. Carefully pour eggs into skillet. With rubber spatula, pull in edges to start cooking eggs slightly. When about 3/4 cooked, still some runny, top with cheese and parsley. Place in oven to finish cooking, about 10 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove, cut into slices and serve warm.
Makes 8 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Eggland’s Best. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.