Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Feb
2011

Superbowl Eats

Hope everyone is having a great week.  All of this Superbowl talk has got me craving party food like no other!  I’ve put together some of my favorite Picky Palate game day recipes that would be a hit at any party.  Have a great weekend!!

BBQ Ranch Chicken and Cheddar Pizza Roll em’ Ups

Sweet Pork Salad with Cilantro Dressing

Chocolate Fudge Jr Mint Centered Cupcakes

Ricotta Stuffed Broccoli and Spinach Pizza Pie

____________________________________

Have a great new week!

Comments

Really want to try those wontons!

I need to save this page because there are way too many recipes I want to try!

Wow looks amazing. I’ll have to try the Spinach Pizza pie!

Gina B says:

After your giant S’mores chocolate chip cookie post I bought myself 3 muffin top tins. I made those and XXL chocolate chip cookies all the time now… now M&M’s…. love it… you are the best Jennie!!
    Love your posts!!

Kat says:

The spinach pizza pie recipe isn’t on that page. That page just has the title, picture, and what looks like a little piece of code. Do you have the recipe? It looks so good!

Oh geesh, now I gotta decide which ones I want to make. There are all great choices!

Those smokin’ mozarella balls look AmAzInG!! =]

Mmm, that sweet pork salad w/cilantro sounds wonderful!

Sally says:

THANK YOU so much for not trying to pass off any “authentic” Texan food as the perfect Super Bowl recipes. :-) As someone who has lived in Texas, and the Arlington area, for life it’s been really irritating to watch people try to pass off some really weird stuff as “real” Texas food. All of these options look excellent – I’ll be digging in to a few!

Rebecca_C says:

Thank you for this! We just moved to Florida so we don’t know anyone and aren’t really invested in the game this time around but I still want to fix something festive. The bbq sliders may be just the thing!

EatLiveRun says:

everything sounds so good! I want it all.

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jenny F. and Jenny F., Foodie Adventures!®. Foodie Adventures!® said: (Good stuff Jenny! ^CM) RT @PickyPalate Superbowl Eats: My favorite Picky Palate party recipes perfect for big game! http://su.pr/218mFT [...]

mozzarella balls= YUMMM!

Jenny, great line up of game day eats! Thanks for putting them all in one place :)

What a great roundup! I want them all:)

Tracy says:

Really great roundup! Yum!

[...] spinach dip mini bread bowls (and more from Picky [...]

Fuji Mama says:

What a lineup! Those steak and goat cheese quesadillas have me drooling all over my keyboard though… YUM.

doughmesstic says:

Great Round Up Jenny! Lots of perfect ideas for Sunday!

Drooling… The Smokin’ Mozza Balls and Pizza Pie look out of this world!

There are lots of yummy options in the Super Bowl round-up!

We just got the notice that we’ll be celebrating national snack day at work and I’m thinking those smokin’ mozzarella balls would be good to try!