Dec
2011

Perfect Christmas Plates for Family and Friends!

I know Christmas is in a few short days, but you’ve still got time to bake for your family and friends!  Let me pass on some of my favorite Picky Palate recipes that will wow everyone this Holiday Season!

Happy Baking and Merry Christmas!!

Brownie Covered Oreos

I Love, Love, Love this festive recipe I did last year.  They make the perfect gift wrapped in clear bags with a bow.  Simple and EVERYONE loves them.

Festive Candy Cane Centered Brownie Bites

Who doesn’t love a surprise center when you bite into a sweet treat?  These minty brownie bites will have your friends raving!

Cinna Bun Butter Cakes in a Jar

How fun are these little cakes in a jar?  Not only do you get to eat a delicious cake, but you get an adorable jar to use for later.  A double gift :)  I found these mini jars at Michaels.  Simple and perfect for gift giving.

Kiss Pies

These little Kiss Pies are almost too perfect.  Only 2 main ingredients!  Who wouldn’t want a Kiss Pie dropped off at their door this Holiday Season?  xoxo

Chocolate Crumb Topped Cupcakes

This simple jazzed up cake mix cupcake is so gorgeous and tastes completely homemade with the crispy crumb topping.  Grab your cutest cupcake liners and get baking!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Layered Rice Krispie Treat

For all of your chocolate peanut butter fans, this is the perfect goodie for their plate.  Thick chunks of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups atop traditional rice krispie treats make for one heck of a dessert!

Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies

If you are looking for that perfect cookie to bake for gifts, this one is it.  I am not kidding when I say it is one of my favorite recipes to date on Picky Palate.  It has been a reader favorite for almost 2 years now and does NOT disappoint :)

Hot Chocolate Cupcakes with Mint Kissed Centers

Another really great recipe that looks perfect wrapped in celophane or clear little bags and a bow.  You can pick up some tiny mugs at the dollar store.

No-Bake Chewy Cookies and Cream Bars

The ultimate krispie bar treat packed with crushed Oreo Cookies and marshmallow.  There are no words to describe how delicious these are!

Comments

Thanks for the awesome recap of treats and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas together, Jenny!!

Oh my…everything looks so lovely!

Oh man, I really shouldn’t know those cinnamon roll sugar cookies exist.

Delicious! All of it!! Happy holidays to you and your family :)

JJ says:

Stop! I can’t take this anymore!! Just took a plate out to the mail lady;). Better get one ready for the UPS man!

Bev Weidner says:

Merrrrrryyyy Christmas, Jenny! XOXO!

Will most definitely be making those oreo squares- and promptly eating the whole tray. Delish!!!

You’ve just broke the world’s record of total calories per blog post :D

Too much deliciousness for my monitor to handle! I tried to decide which one is my favorite to say “I’d try this one first” but about 3 pictures in I gave up. They all look great! Happy Holidays to you and your family :)

Merry Christmas! See you next year.

Keep on blogging.

Marina says:

those rice crispies look RIDICULOUS!!! drooooooool

Cassie says:

This is a great roundup, Jenny. I love those cinnamon roll cookies…need to try those soon!

All amazing. Added this to my round-up of favorite Christmas recipes. Thanks!

Alex says:

You are not kidding when you say the cinnamon roll cookies are a hit! I made them for a second time this week, with a simple sugar cookie dough and my family went nuts for them! Its just that great of a combination! Love your recipes! Happy Holidays!

merry christmas Jenny!
    i just printed out the pb topped rice krispie treats.
    you are dangerously creative!

Carrie says:

Can’t wait to try some of these amazing looking treats. Christmas next year will certainly be sweet

Linda says:

You have some great recipes on your site……Recently I was in a Panera Bread and saw they were selling a Red Velvet Chocolate Crinkle cookie. It looked like a great Christmas cookie. I can find recipes for Red Velvet cookies and the chocolate crinkle cookies….but not a mixture of the two. Would you be able to create such a recipe?