10 Perfect Back To School Cookies
Sharing some favorite cookie recipes today! I’ve got 10 Perfect Back to School Cookies for you to make everyone’s day a little brighter! There’s nothing like coming home from school to a fresh batch of cookies in the kitchen. You can’t go wrong with my favorites below!
These buttery crisp cookies are packed with your favorite candy bars. The best part….use your family favorites!
Follow Picky Palate on Instagram for daily recipe inspiration.
These cookies have all of my favorite things packed inside. You will love the hint of malt in each bite.
I remember creating this cookie with my oldest son a few months ago. He loves lemon desserts and these cookies did not disappoint!
Who doesn’t love Junior Mints?! Bites of gooey mint in every bite!
Best Cookie Recipes
These are a family favorite. Soft and loaded with chocolate chips. Can’t beat these!
I’m not typically a PayDay candy bar fan, but wait until you try them inside these cookies! Whoa! Amazing.
Everything is always cuter when it’s mini. These itty bitty chocolate chip cookies have a hint of mint with great chewy texture.
I could eat these all day everyday. Soft peanut butter cookies with added pudding mix makes one perfect cookie.
If you haven’t baked cookies with brown butter before, you have to do it! The richness it brings to a batch of cookies is unbeatable 🙂
These don’t need any introduction. They’ve been a reader favorite for a long time. Perfect shape, perfect texture and….now I want a cookie, lol! Enjoy!
Tips For Making The Best Cookies
- Don’t alter the recipe, use all ingredients as listed.
- For a more firm cookie, refrigerate your cookie dough for 24 hours before baking.
- Always use butter, not margarine. ALWAYS. I prefer salted butter for my chocolate chip cookies. Try it!
- Do not ever grease your cookie sheets. Will make cookies spread and change texture.
- Don’t skip creaming your butter and sugars for a good 2 minutes. Helps create a fluffy, chewy cookie.
- Try sprinkling dough with just a touch of salt for a perfect sweet and salty combination.
- Don’t overtake your cookies. Cookies will continue to cook on hot cookie sheet when removed from oven.
- Let cookies cool completely before storing in containers. This will keep their crispness
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for 3 days room temperature.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.