Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Dec
2012

Christmas Cookie Exchange Ideas

Cookies

It’s no secret that I am a cookie addict. In fact, they are my favorite things in the whole world to create.  I Love to get in the kitchen and see what new masterpiece I can come up with!

Christmas is one of the best times of the year to bake cookies.  Seems like everyone is doing cookie exchages so I thought it would be fun to post some of my picks that would be perfect for any cookie exchange!  Happy baking…and eating :)

My Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies make me so happy, lol!  There is no better combination in the world if you ask me.  If you haven’t tried these yet, what are you waiting for, they are to die for!

My Brownie Covered Oreos make such a cute gift packaged up in a bag with a pretty Christmas bow.  Have I mentioned they also happen to be completely addicting?  Your family and friends will absolutely love these :)  A word to the wise, use generous amounts of cooking spray for your muffin pan when you make them :)

Gingersnaps are so fun and festive right?!  My Soft Chocolate Gingersnap Cookies make any Christmas plate look fabulous and they are delicious too!

Santa will be one happy camper with my Buttery Crisp XXL Chocolate Chip Cookie For Santa.  It’s large and fabulous just how it should be for Old Saint Nick :)  PS:  make an extra for yourself too :)

My Warm Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Oreos will be the talk of the party!  Not only are they cute as a button, they are one of my favorites aka (can’t stop eating them).  These are too fun to not make this year :)

I LOVE my Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies.  There is nothing better in my book than one of these babies that has been chilled in the refrigerator with a tall glass of milk.  You just must try it for yourself :)

I’m still all over using pumpkin for my baking which makes these Pumpkin Toffee Chip and Rolo Chunk Cookies a perfect choice!  These are making my mouth water just thinking about them.

I have an obesession baking with Oreos I will gladly admit it.  These Double Cookies and Cream Bars are thick, rich and perfect for sharing :)

See, told you about the Oreos, lol!  A tiny version of my original.  You gotta try these bite size babies!  Itty Bitty Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chock-full of chips?  Sign me up any day!  Triple Chip Chocolate Chunk Cookies make your cookie exchange irresistible.  Enjoy!

Have a wonderful cookie baking season!

Love,

Jenny

Comments

Thanks for the reminders about all of these – so many cookies, so little time :)

Your cinn roll cookies are just begging to be made, and of course, your chocolate + PB combos!

I cant even choose which ones I want to add to my holiday baking list! I think I am going to definitely make the triple choc ones and the brownie covered oreos! Ekkk! I could actually do all my holiday baking right off your blog!
    xx

Lisa says:

All those cookies look AMAZING! I’m going to have to try making your chocolate fudge peanut butter cookies! They look so delicious. :)

Nicky S says:

I’ve been making your Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies ever since you posted them…they’ve turned in to a family favorite and a Christmas cookie staple! Thank you!

love all the different options– thanks for sharing…oh and i wanted to let you know that i just got your cookbook- can’t wait to try some recipes :)

Oh my goodness….where do I start? I want to make all of them!!

Wow, love this! so many great cookies recipes in ONE post! :) Happy holidays!

I think I would want to a host a swap with myself with all these cookies so I wouldn’t have to share! They all looks so great!

I love cookie swaps! I think the Triple Chip Chocolate Chunk Cookies would be amazing for a cookie swap!

Karen B says:

OH MY!! Where to begin!! They all look so good!!! I have a request though. I printed most of your recipes off so I can add them to my personal collection, but none of them has the pictures of your fabulous creations. Is there any way you could include the photos of them in the print screen??? I like to see what I’m baking. Your great photos inspire me!! :)

Amy Mak says:

Oh my, they look so good…I’m starting with the top cookie – yum! Thanks!

Trudy says:

These all look amazing…I don’t know where to begin.

Madeleine says:

I made the brownie covered oreos to bring somewhere on Tuesday – they were a hit!!

Alisa says:

Your cookies are amazing! I wish I had seen this post sooner. I’ve been making cookies the past 3 nights and you’ve given me so many more ideas for cookies!

In fact, I made your oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies last night and they are amazing!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Amazing cookies! I host a Cookie Swap each year and I just blogged about it. Hope you will stop by and visit. Donna
    My Life. One Story at a Time.: How to host a successful Cookie Swap or