Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Dec
2013

Favorite Christmas Cookies

Tags:

Cookies

Hope you enjoy my favorite Christmas Cookies!

Favorite Christmas Cookies text

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!” Isn’t that the truth?  Christmas trees, lights, holiday cheer, family, friends…….and food, lots of it.

I’ve compiled 15 of my favorite Picky Palate cookies that are perfect for christmas cookie exchanges, great for wrapping up and giving as gifts or plated up for your own family.  Hope you enjoy and happiest of holidays to you and your family!

IMG_7461

One-Bowl-Butterscotch-Chocolate-Chunk-Cookies-text

One Bowl Butterscotch Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Soft-Batch-Style-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-4

Soft Batch Style Chocolate Chip Cookies

IMG_7335sm

Buttery Crisp XXL Chocolate Chip Cookie For Santa

See you soon!  Have a great new week!

Comments

All of these cookies look absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for sharing… I’m sure a few will be making it on to my Holiday Bake List.

I want them all!

Oh my word!!! I need milk just looking at them. :)

Can’t even contain myself. You’re hand delivering these, right?

I think I just died and went to cookie heaven!

Hilary says:

Love, I want to try every one.

The M&M’s are my fave! They look so delicious!

Stephanie says:

Just added a few of these on my “must bake” list! =)

Kelly M says:

I have made your M&M cookies twice now and everyone loooooooooves them. They are soooooo good. Nice and soft. It really is the perfect M&M cookie. Recipe is printed out and is my new go-to recipe for easy and delicious cookies. Thank you!!

Karen says:

Thank you for sharing this. Very helpful!

Amanda says:

M&M cookies have been a tradition at my house since I was a little girl. Yours look yummy! As do those oreo stuffed ones.

Carol Crossman says:

I made your oreo stuffed chocolet chip cookies and took them into the nurses on the unit I volunteer one morning a week. They all could not rave enough about how great they were. I love baking cookies and will use some of your cookie recipes for Christmas baking. I will take more cookies to the nurses and expect more rave reviews. Thank you for your great recipes.

Liz says:

All recipes are wonderful. Thank you.

marla says:

So many amazing cookie recipes!!

What a yummy collection! Pinned quite a few!

–I shall have the salted brown butter dark chocolate cookies, please…

I would like to try every single one!

I LOVE this roundup! It’s got me craving more cookies! :)

What a great lineup of tasty Christmas cookies!

naomi says:

I love this Xmas cookie round-up of yours. So much good stuff!!

Perfect timing! I have two cookie exchanges this week & had NO idea what to bake until now!

Ok, I’m definitely having a butter and sugar craving now! All of these look great! Where do I scratch to sniff? ;)

It’s hard to know where to begin!! they all look wonderful!

Yay for COOKIES! PS. Missed you at my cookie swap yesterday. ;)

Mason Canyon says:

So many wonderful cookies. Now I know how the Cookie Monster came to be.

Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

Stephanie says:

All of these are very creative, but a lot of people who buy Kerry Gold are a bit more health conscious…I would replace all of the mainstream candy and use organic whenever possible, also use raw honey instead of granulated sugar.

OMG those red velvet cookies look to DIE for. That’s one of my favorite cakes, which is strange since it’s got chocolate in it, doesnt it? Yeah I’m that weird chick that hates chocolate. BUT I will eat ALL those cookies :) I have to try them soon!

These all look so delicious! I especially like Pumpkin Toffee and the Gingersnaps.