Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Cookies
Jul
2016

12 Cookie Recipes You Have To Have

Tags:

Sharing 12 Cookie Recipes You Have To Have today! These are some of my very favorite Picky Palate cookie recipes you are going to love.

12 Cookies You Have to Have

My How To Make The Perfect M&M’s Cookies are one of our very favorite cookie recipes that we make almost weekly.  You’ve got to give these a try!

12 Cookies You Have to Have

My Bakery Style Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies are gorgeous and buttery crisp delicious.  You’ll love these stackable beauties.

12 Cookies You Have to Have

These Warm Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Oreos are so much fun and are always the talk of the party.

12 Cookies You Have to Have

My Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Swirl Cookies are sinfully necessary.  That oozing chocolate though!

12 Cookies You Have to Have

These White Chocolate Lemon Pudding Cookies are one of my boys favorites.  You’ve got to try them!

12 Cookies You Have to Have

My Chocolate Malted Chocolate Chip Cookies have the perfect hint of malt and look gorgeous on a giant cookie plate 🙂

12 Cookies You Have to Have

These Crispy Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies will literally blow you away.  One of my very favorites with the nutty and so fragrant brown butter.

12 Cookies You Have to Have

My One Bowl Butterscotch Chocolate Chunk Cookies have a killer buttery crisp texture and oh how I love butterscotch.  Mmm!

12 Cookies You Have to Have

These Red Velvet Milky Way Cake Cookies are an absolute must!  Not only are they gorgeous red, but wait until you sink your teeth into them!

12 Cookies You Have to Have

My Mini Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies have the perfect little bite of mint and chocolate with every nibble.  These are always a hit!

12 Cookies You Have to Have

My Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies could not be more fun to serve at parties, surprise friends and sell at bake sales.  They’re a win win at any occasion you want 🙂

12 Cookies You Have to Have

Saved my Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies for last, because they are fantastic.  Crispy sugary coating with peanut buttery deliciousness.  Always a hit!

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

Comments

I think I just got a cavity!

Where have these cookies been all my life? Thanks for the recipes and great-looking photos!

Jill says:

There is no link for your peanut butter cookies

Lauri says:

I was looking at the 12 cookies to try and wanted to see the recipe for the Peanut Butter Pudding cookies. It was not highlighted like the other 11 cookies. So I went to the cookie recipe section and found the cookie, but when I clicked on it, the recipe for a mint chocolate cookie pops up. Could you please fix this so I can get the recipe? Thanks.

Jaime says:

Thank you for so many wonderful cookie recipes! I’ve made quite a few of the ones you have posted here. My absolute favorite is the Perfect M&M cookie. It really is perfect!! Thank you! 🙂

Gaby Dalkin says:

Those M&M cookies truly are perfection!! I want one right now!

All these cookies look yummy. Love M&M cookies too.

Holy cookie monster heaven! I can’t wait to give a few (all) of these cookie recipes a try!

Elisa Lam says:

I can’t wait to have all of them. Really it’s a good collection for cookie lovers. Definitely, I’ll try .

Thank you so much!! This is a really great collection for a newbie like me to try. I guess I will make a big jar of cookies for afternoon snacks.

happy wheels says:

This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.

Being cool,focused and absorbing pressure determines the quality of a person.

happy wheels says:

Make your best efforts to survive in this glory and funny game. We can find a way to break through Even if we can’t find heaven, I’ll walk through hell with you.

The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence. Expect to see a lot of blood and guts

ludo king says:

Thank your site! information your share is useful to me!

Looking for shower curtains that will look beautiful in your bathrooms without having to worry about costs and durability?

Meso says:

Thank you already publish this article, it is very useful for us.

treatment for mesothelioma lung cancer