Sharing The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata today, perfect for weekends and celebrating!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Eggland’s Best Eggs to bring you new family-friendly recipes perfect for any occasion. I put together The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata over the weekend to celebrate my oldest son getting his braces off after 2 years! The smiles on the family’s faces were priceless when I brought this frittata to the table.
Eggland’s Best is also celebrating this year!
Eggland’s Best eggs is celebrating 25 years of providing the only egg with better taste, variety and better freshness. In total, Eggland’s Best has sold more than 30 billion nutritionally superior & better tasting eggs. That’s enough EB eggs to circle the earth 38 times!
Eggland’s Best has committed to continuously improving their eggs to ensure they remain the leader in superior nutrition, taste and freshness. Most recently, they announced that all EB eggs now have 6x more vitamin D than ordinary eggs and are an excellent source of vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) and vitamin B5.
To start the frittata, add the diced potatoes to a hot cast iron skillet.
Add the sliced green onions as well.
Once the onions and potatoes have sautéed, add the bacon.
Add the cooked sausage as well.
Diced tomatoes up next!
Slowly add the beaten Eggland’s Best Eggs. Cook slightly in the skillet then bake to finish cooking.
Gorgeous and perfect for celebrating someone special, perfect for weekends! Enjoy!
The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 30 min
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced cooked potatoes
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 cup cooked ground sausage
- 1/2 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 12 Eggland’s Best Eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and place 12 inch cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Place oil into hot skillet and add potatoes and onions. Cook and stir for 5 minutes then add sausage, bacon and tomatoes, stirring to combine.
- Place eggs into a large mixing bowl, whisk to beat eggs and add salt and pepper. Carefully pour eggs into skillet. With rubber spatula, pull in edges to start cooking eggs slightly. When about 3/4 cooked, still some runny, top with cheese and parsley. Place in oven to finish cooking, about 10 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove, cut into slices and serve warm.
Makes 8 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Eggland’s Best. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
Sharing my Bean and Cheese Taquitos today that make the perfect quick fix dinner!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you new Mexican style family friendly recipes. There’s nothing more exciting than a quick fix dinner you know the whole family will love. These taquitos are perfect for any night of the week and take just minutes to put together.
I’ve used some of my favorite Old El Paso products for this dinner recipe. So great to have these stocked in my pantry for simple meals!
Start by stirring a Tablespoon of Old El Paso taco seasoning into Old El Paso’s Traditional refried beans.
Give a good stir to combine.
Spoon a couple tablespoons of bean filling into center of Old El Paso’s Soft Taco and Fajita sized Flour Tortillas and top with a couple pinches of shredded cheddar cheese.
Roll and place seam side down onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with a few pinches of additional taco seasoning.
Time to bake! Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until tortillas start to turn golden brown.
Remove taquitos from oven and transfer to a serving plate. Top with sour cream, additional cheese and some chopped cilantro if desired.
Serve with your favorite salsa and enjoy!
Bean and Cheese Baked Taquitos
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 30 min
- 15 ounce can Old El Paso Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 Soft Taco Size Flour Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the refried beans and taco seasoning. Place a couple tablespoons of beans into the center of each tortilla, top with cheese and roll tightly. Place seam side down onto prepared baking sheet. Brush tops of each taquito with olive oil and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with sour cream, cheese and cilantro. Serve warm with salsa.
Makes 10 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
Jun 14, 2017 | Tags: appetizer
These Doritos Tostadas make the perfect Summer appetizer, especially for your upcoming pool parties!
It’s a pleasure partnering with Frito-Lay to bring you a simple appetizer recipe that will make your Summer parties even more fun.
These quick fix Doritos Tostadas can be put together in minutes and are enjoyed by young and old. From Summer pool parties to Fourth of July parties, this appetizer will be a huge hit.
These Rold Gold Pretzel Peanut Popcorn Brownies make the perfect sweet treat for a Summer Dessert Picnic along with countless other occasions!
It’s a pleasure partnering with Frito-Lay to bring you a sweet and simple dessert recipe that will help you say YES to more Summer fun! These brownies could not be more delicious with Rold Gold Pretzels, peanuts and popcorn on top. Kids as well as adults are in for a sweet surprise when these are served at your upcoming Summer parties. From Summer picnics to Fourth of July parties, these brownies will be a huge hit.
There’s such an excitement around the end of the school year and start of Summer. Bring on Summer celebrations with family and friends!
May 24, 2017 | Tags: chicken, dinner, quick and easy, quick fix dinner, sponsored
My Cheesy Chicken Enchilada and Rice Soup makes the perfect quick fix weeknight dinner!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you new Mexican style recipes.
This soup is such a great quick and simple weeknight dinner. We love enjoying soup all year round, a favorite for sure!
May 10, 2017 | Tags: hummus
This colorful Rainbow Hummus makes the perfect snack anytime of the day!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Sabra to bring you new recipes ideas! Did you know National Hummus Day is coming up on May 13th? What a delicious day and I will be celebrating along with Sabra!
For years, my entire family loves to gather around a plate of hummus and our favorite vegetables, crackers, bread and hummus. It has become a tradition that is not only delicious but healthy too.
Apr 24, 2017 | Tags: dinner, mexican, quick and easy, rice
This Fiesta 7 Layer Rice Bake makes the perfect side dish or light dinner for your Mexican food night!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you new quick and simple Mexican style dishes for your family. This Fiesta rice is perfect for parties or as an any night meal. Packed with flavor and so many delicious layers. Enjoy!
Apr 19, 2017 | Tags: cheese, green chilies, nachos, sponsored, tater tots, totchos
These Taco Totchos are the perfect appetizer for your family and friends! Tater tots have never tasted so delicious!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you new family fun Mexican style recipes. My boys love tater tots so I thought it would be fun to make some Mexican style “totchos.” Packed with delicious taco flavors, the whole family will love these!