Hazelnut Chocolate S’mores Orange Milkshake and Peachy Chicken, Arugula and Gorgonzola Bites for you today!
I am thrilled to be working with Smucker’s ® Pairings this year! Simple and delicious way to enjoy Smucker’s fruitfully delicious combinations. Smuckers has the best fruit spreads around. So many flavors to choose from and so many combinations to enjoy!
Today I am sharing my Hazelnut Chocolate S’mores Orange Milkshake. I have paired Smucker’s Sweet Orange Marmelade with vanilla ice cream, hazelnut spread, marshmallow fluff and graham crackers. Talk about the best milkshake ever! My family went nuts for this recipe and it truly could not be more simple to prepare.
When deciding on your pairings, think about your favorite ingredients you like to use on a regular basis. Have fun getting creative with different ingredients. Cheese and nuts are more great pairings for your Smucker’s fruit spreads. Have fun!
Hazelnut Chocolate S’mores Orange Milkshake
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 10 min
- 4 cups Good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 full graham crackers
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 cup Jif ® Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- 1/4 cup Smucker’s Sweet Orange Marmelade
- Place ice cream and milk into blender. Add marshmallow fluff, graham crackers, hazelnut spread and Smucker’s Sweet Orange Marmelade. Blend until combined then pour into glasses and serve.
Makes 4 Servings
I wanted to also share a savory Smucker’s Pairing with you today! My Peachy Chicken, Arugula and Gorgonzola Bites make the perfect appetizer for any party.
I paired Orchard’s Finest Finest ® Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves with some of my favorite salad ingredients, arugula, chicken and gorgonzola. I love that this pairing has minimal ingredients, takes about 10 minutes to prepare and has those amazing sweet and salty flavors going on. Your guests will love these one bite appetizers full of flavor.
To save some time in the kitchen, try using canned chicken. It is simple to shred and allows you to get this dish on the table in no time.
Be sure to check out Smucker’s website for dozens of other pairing ideas. I love the idea of having the whole family in the kitchen making their own pairings. Have a nice selection of fruit spreads with a variety of pairing options. Have everyone make their own recipe to share.
Peachy Chicken, Arugula and Gorgonzola Bites
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 15 min
- 1 box thin wheat crackers (1 inch squares) such as Wheat Thins
- 1 cup fresh arugula leaves
- 1/4 cup Orchard’s Finest Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves
- 1 cup finely shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- Arrange crackers onto a serving plate. Spread a very thin layer of Orchard’s Finest Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves over each cracker. Top with an arugula leaf.
- In a medium bowl, combine preserves and chicken until combined. Place about a tablespoon of chicken mixture on top of each cracker and top with crumbled Gorgonzola. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Makes 20-24 Servings
This is a sponsored post for Smuckers, however thoughts and opinions are my own.
Tags: cupcakes, frosting, toffee chip
My Homemade Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Toffee Chip Dough Frosting are the perfect cupcake to celebrate any day of the week!
I have no words to describe my newest cupcake. They are all of my favorite things rolled into one amazing cupcake.
Double chocolate, soft perfect cupcake with a giant mound of egg-less peanut butter cookie dough frosting with toffee chips throughout. I’m in heaven!
These would make the perfect Valentine’s Day treat for your sweetie pie if I might say so myself.
Hope you enjoy!
Here’s your line-up of ingredients for your cupcakes. Simple pantry ingredients you are likely to have on hand.
It’s always a pleasure teaming up with Gold Medal Flour. Always a must in my kitchen!
You’ll just need one bowl for the cupcakes. Could not be more simple.
Fill your cupcake liners 3/4 full with the batter. I recommend using foil liners. These paper liners are not my favorite. I find that when I use some paper liners, I have to use 2 liners per cupcake and sometimes it’s hard to peel them off of the cupcake.
I cannot tell you how fun it is to be back with my family in Arizona. My mom and dad come over every week to visit then my mom and I always get baking in the kitchen together. Love it! Oh, disregard the Oreos I am holding. I changed my mind about them last minute and they did not make the final cut.
Here’s the frosting ingredients. Pretend like the Oreos are not there. I didn’t end up using them
Peanut Butter Toffee Chip Cookie Dough Frosting. Gulp!!
I used a big cookie scoop/ice cream scoop for the frosting. Kind of love how that looks!
I drizzled the cupcakes with a warm chocolate ganache because you can never have too much chocolate! Enjoy!
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER TOFFEE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH FROSTING
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 30 min
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup canola oil
Peanut Butter Toffee Chip Cookie Dough Frosting
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2-3 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate toffee chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 16 cupcake cups with foil liners.
- Microwave milk in a medium bowl until hot. Pour in chocolate chips and let sit for a couple minutes. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Place flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, baking soda, eggs, sour cream and oil into a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined. Pour in melted chocolate, mixing until well combined. Fill lined muffin cups 3/4 full with batter and bake for 20-25 minutes, until baked through. Careful to not take out early, or cupcakes will sink in the middle. Let cool completely.
- To prepare frosting, place butter into a stand mixer and beat until smooth. Add peanut butter, sugar and vanilla beating until combined. Add flour, salt, heavy cream and toffee chips, mixing until desired consistency. If dough is too dry, add additional cream. Place dollops of cookie dough frosting on top of cooled cupcakes using a large cookie scoop or large ice cream scoop. Drizzle with warm chocolate ganache if desired.
Makes 16 Servings
This is a sponsored post for Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are my own.
Dec 20, 2013 | Tags: almonds, chocolate, popcorn, toffee, white chocolate
My Almond Toffee Double Chocolate Popcorn is a must for your family and friends!
It has been an absolute treat partnering with Fisher Nuts. Creating this decadent popcorn made for a tasty day in the kitchen. I love that this recipe takes minimal prep work and is great for packaging up for friends and family. The hardest part about this recipe is keeping your fingers out of it, lol!
Dec 18, 2013 | Tags: brownies, chocolate chips, peppermint
Treat your family and friends to my Peppermint Oreo Chocolate Chip Brownies this baking season!
So excited to share my homemade Peppermint Oreo Chocolate Chip Brownies with you today! Has everyone been baking like crazy these days? I’m kind of loving it!
You are likely to have most of the ingredients right in your pantry. I used my favorite Peppermint Essential Oil, but you can certainly use an extract as well.
Grab the family and make some homemade brownies
It’s always a pleasure
Dec 11, 2013 | Tags: chocolate chips, cookies, gingerbread
My Brown Butter Gingersnap Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars got rave reviews from family and friends this week. I’ll be adding this to my Christmas cookies that I’ll make each year. Hope you enjoy!
I’m back with a cookie bar that’s going to knock your socks off. You might recall a picture I posted on Instagram a few days ago. I had to get these out of my house before I ate the entire batch….they were that good.
Festive soft gingersnap flavors meet chewy chocolate chip cookie bars. You don’t want to miss this recipe! Have fun!
Dec 4, 2013 | Tags: lunch, sandwiches
If sweet and savory is your thing, be sure to try my Monte Cristo Crescent Roll Ups!
Teaming up with Pillsbury is always a treat, because there are so many fun things you can whip up with their crescent rolls. I remember the first time we tried the Monte Cristo Sandwich at Disneyland and I about died it was so good. I wanted to create those same great flavors with my crescent rolls that were simple and completely irresistible.
You definitely get the sweetness from the jam but the savory bites of provolone and turkey in every bite. All of those flavors wrapped up in buttery crescent rolls makes for a decadent little roll. Yah, they’re kind of amazing. You gotta give this one a try!
Nov 27, 2013
Treat your family and friends to my Oreo Cookie Ball Stuffed Cookies this baking season. Buttery crisp and Oreo fantastic
It’s definitely no secret that I love stuffing my cookies. Ever since my Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies were born, I tried stuffing my cookies with about everything you can think of.
If there’s one thing you should try stuffing in your cookies, it is crushed Oreo Cookies mixed with cream cheese aka “Oreo Cookie Balls.” You roll the mixture into little balls and stuff them inside cookie dough. The outcome is big bites of heaven.
Don’t take my word for it, give it a try yourself!
Nov 22, 2013 | Tags: nutella, shortbread
This baking season, surprise your family and friends with my simple and delicious Salted Nutella Shortbread Bars!
I am a bit obsessed with shortbread. It is so buttery delicious that it’s hard to resist. If you haven’t tried making shortbread before, you are in for a treat. Minimal ingredients with maximum flavor. There are no eggs or baking soda, just flour, sugar, salt and butter. Lots of butter, lol! Teaming up with Gold Medal Flour today to bring you my decadent bars that are worth every calorie
Break out your ingredients and don’t miss this great bar recipe!
Nov 20, 2013 | Tags: baked donuts, gingerbread
Tis the season for all things Gingerbread! Be sure to whip up a batch of my Gingerbread Baked Donuts, you’ll be glad you did
Baked donuts are one of my favorite things to whip up for a fun sweet treat. They are so simple and take no time at all to bake. It’s always a pleasure teaming up with Gold Medal Flour this baking season to develop decadent treats for the whole family.
With just a few simple ingredients you are likely to have on hand, you can make these donuts in one mixing bowl. I add everything all at once and they turn out beautifully. The icing sprinkled with crushed gingersnap cookies for that extra sweet touch.