These Taco Toasted Green Chili Scrambled Eggs make the perfect breakfast any day of the week!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you simple to prepare Mexican-style recipes the whole family will enjoy. We love making breakfast recipes for breakfast and even for dinner quite often. You are going to love these flavor packed scrambled eggs. Simple and a family favorite.
You’ll need Old El Paso’s chopped green chilies to add to your eggs.
I add about 3 tablespoons per 6 eggs.
Just a little salt, pepper and taco seasoning in the eggs as well.
Time to cook and scramble!
Right before serving I add a small handful of shredded cheese to the eggs to melt.
Butter your warm toast and lightly sprinkle with Old El Paso Taco Seasoning. So so good! Hope you enjoy!
Taco Toasted Green Chili Scrambled Eggs
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 15 min
- 6 large Eggland’s Best Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Old El Paso chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices buttered toast, cut in half sprinkled with Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- Heat 12 inch non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Place eggs into large bowl. Add green chilies, salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Whisk to combine. Spray pan lightly with cooking spray then pour in eggs. With rubber spatula, stir to cook and scramble eggs. Top with cheese and fold into eggs gently.
- Transfer eggs to serving dish and serve with buttered toast that is lightly sprinkled with taco seasoning.
Makes 2-4 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Thrilled to share my Double Chocolate Pumpkin Pecan Muffins with you today!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Fisher Nuts to bring you family favorite recipes. My Double Chocolate Pumpkin Pecan Muffins are the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving Table and even make an excellent after school snack for the kids.
This is my third year working with the Fisher Nuts brand. I’ve always been a fan of the product and it’s been so great partnering with them on Picky Palate.
I choose to work with Fisher Nuts because of the amazing quality. Fisher nuts are fresh out of their shells, have no preservatives and are non-GMO Project Verified.
The stand-up bag is designed for convenience and it is resealable so your nuts stay fresh. Hope you enjoy these sweet and chocolate fantastic muffins!
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 30 min
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped Fisher Pecans Halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with foil liners.
- Place butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl, cream until well combined. Add sour cream, egg and vanilla,, stirring to combine. Stir in pumpkin, then stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, chocolate chunks and chopped pecans. Once combined, fill muffin liners 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 18 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Fisher Nuts. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
This simple and flavorful corn side dish makes the perfect addition to any meal!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you Mexican-style recipes that make dinner time a breeze. I whipped up this flavor packed corn dish with just a few ingredients that will go great as a side dish or even inside your favorite burritos. Can’t wait for you to try this one!
Oct 16, 2017 | Tags: blog trip, chit chat, sponsored, travel, walt disney world
Sharing my latest trip, Walt Disney World With Girlfriends!
It’s no secret that EVERYTHING Disney is my absolute favorite. Generally, I’m at Disneyland Resort on a regular basis, so getting to spend time at Walt Disney World with my girlfriends was the ultimate treat. Disney hosted our group to a week of pure magic. Amazing food, sneak peeks into what’s coming for the Holidays and fun times exploring the Parks.
We enjoyed our stay at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. This was on my bucket list so I was over the moon excited!
This Green Chilie Beef Enchilada Rigatoni makes the perfect quick fix weeknight dinner the whole family enjoy!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you Mexican-style recipes that make dinner time a breeze. It’s no secret I love putting together dinner recipes that are simple to prepare especially for busy weeknights when we’re busy getting the kids to their various activities and finishing homework. Can’t wait for you to try this Mexican style Rigatoni. So many great flavors!
For this recipe I used Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies and
Sep 15, 2017 | Tags: banana, bars, cookies, peanut butter, stevia
These Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Bars make the perfect back to school treat!
It’s a pleasure partnering with Stevia In The Raw® to bring you these bars that are perfect for getting back in the kitchen now that school is back in session and the temperatures are starting to come down!
Aug 30, 2017 | Tags: breakfast, chocolate chips, pancakes, raspberries, sponsored
These Raspberry Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes make the perfect breakfast or brunch!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Eggland’s Best to bring you new recipes! Today, I am sharing a favorite pancake recipe that is such a great way to start your day! I love making a special breakfast (the most important meal of the day!) for the family to kick off the morning right!
Aug 28, 2017 | Tags: dinner, mexican, quick and easy, quick fix, weeknight dinner
Sharing my Salsa Verde Chicken Taco Rice Skillet today that makes the perfect weeknight dinner!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you simple and flavorful Mexican recipes the whole family enjoys! I put together this quick fix dinner recipe that was a huge hit this week. Adding it to our weekly rotation! Hope you enjoy!