Tags: chocolate, dessert, graham crackers, Marshmallows, pizza
Sharing my Peanut Butter S’mores Dessert Pizza today for the perfect sweet pizza night! The BEST dessert pizza around with peanut butter and s’mores!
Dessert pizza is one of my favorites to create! So many options. S’mores happens to be one of my favorite sweet treats, so this was the perfect combination!
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
It’s a pleasure partnering with Fleischmann’s® Yeast today to bring you this show stopping dessert pizza! There’s nothing like baking during fall months with the family. I love seeing the smiles on my boys faces when I bring out sweet desserts to share…and what is better than pizza? Today’s recipe is based on Fleischmann’s® 30 Minute Pizza Crust recipe.
How To Make Dessert Pizza
Simple ingredients is all you’ll need to make your guests this dessert pizza.
What Kind of Yeast Should I Use?
You’ll use Fleischmann’s® Pizza Crust Yeast for this recipe. If you don’t use yeast much when baking, don’t be intimated, it’s actually quite simple and fun. I love Fleischmann’s® Pizza Crust because it is so versatile and can be used in both every day and seasonal recipes. It is perfect to bake for any occasion and is one of my favorite ways to show how much you care for someone!
To prepare the pizza dough add your flour to a large bowl.
Add your sugar and salt.
Add your Fleischmann’s® Pizza Crust Yeast.
Give a gentle mix once the dry ingredients are in the bowl.
Stir in your warm water, 120 degrees F.
Stir in your canola or corn oil. Continue adding flour until dough forms, kneading for about 4 minutes.
Roll dough into a ball and place onto pizza pan lined with parchment paper.
Press dough into 12 inch round.
Spread with creamy peanut butter. Warm peanut butter in microwave for about 30 seconds and it will be easy to spread.
Spread peanut butter over dough, leaving 1 inch around pizza dough.
Top evenly with milk chocolate chunks.
Bake Dessert Pizza
Bake in the oven for 8 minutes and remove.
Top with mini marshmallows.
Bake for another 5 minutes.
Top with graham cracker pieces.
Drizzle with melted chocolate!
Be sure to enjoy this gorgeous pizza while it’s warm. Enjoy!
- 1 3/4-2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Crust Yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water 120 degrees F
- 3 tablespoons canola or corn oil
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 16 ounces milk chocolate bar broken into squares
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 whole graham crackers cut into small pieces
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. and line a pizza pan with parchment paper
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough.
- Spread peanut butter over crust then top evenly with chocolate. Bake for 8 minutes then top with marshmallows. Bake for another 4-5 minutes until marshmallows are puffed and golden. Remove and let cool. Top with broken pieces of graham cracker and drizzle with melted chocolate. Cut into wedges and serve warm.
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with Fleischmann’s® Yeast, Oct. 2016. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Dessert Pizza!
My Homemade Supreme Pizza is such a fun weeknight dinner that can get the whole family involved. Packed with amazing meats and veggies!
There is nothing like homemade pizza night! I love pizza night because the kids love helping with dinner prep. Some nights I’ll double the pizza dough recipe and let everyone make their own mini pizzas using their favorite toppings. Check out my Homemade Pizza/Pasta Sauce too!
I put together a loaded pizza today with some of my favorite toppings. Sausage, lots of veggies and lots of cheese. Have fun and create your own favorite pizza.
Be sure to follow Picky Palate on Instagram for sneak peeks on what’s coming next to the blog!
How To Make Homemade Pizza
Here are the ingredients I used for my pizza. I used my homemade pizza dough recipe that you are going to love! If time is too short, use your favorite prepared pizza dough from your grocery store. Heaven knows I’ve done that plenty of times 🙂
There is something so satisfying about making your own pizza dough. It’s simpler that you might imagine. You don’t have to let it rise, so my dough recipe is done in about 10 minutes.
Press your dough into about a 12 inch round onto a pizza pan.
Spread with your favorite pizza sauce, pasta sauce or marinara sauce.
Add The Toppings!
Top with a light layer of cheese then browned sausage.
Top with chopped onion along with red and green bell peppers.
Add quartered and sliced zucchini and chopped white mushrooms.
A nice layer of shredded mozzarella and you’re ready for the oven!
Time To Bake!
Place your pizza into a hot preheated oven, 400 degrees F. Bake for about 15 minutes, until crust is cooked through.
Look at that thick crust! If your family prefers a thin crust, press your dough into a larger round before baking.
Cut pizza into slices and enjoy.
I like to serve our pizza with a lovely salad and call it a night. Simple and delicious!
- 1 cup warm water 110 degrees F
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked crumbled and browned sausage
- 1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1/2 cup quartered sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped white mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and line pizza pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place warm water, yeast and sugar into mixer bowl. Have the dough hook attachment on. Mix gently and let nearly double in size, about 5 minutes. With mixer on low add flour, olive oil, salt and garlic salt. Scrape sides of bowl and let knead for 5 minutes until dough is cleaning sides of bowl. Add sprinkles of additional flour if it's not. Remove dough with floured hands and transfer to a floured countertop. Fold dough over itself a couple times then form into a round. Place onto pizza pan and press into a 12 inch round, larger for a more thin crust. Spoon sauce over dough leaving 1 inch around edges. Top with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella then layer with sausage, bell peppers, onions, zucchini, mushrooms and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until crust is cooked through. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing into wedges. Serve with a salad if desired.
Disclaimer: This post was in partnership with Frigidaire Gallery® 2016. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin Homemade Supreme Pizza
Jan 30, 2019 | Tags: appetizer, cream cheese, mexican, spinach
This Mexican Taco Baked Spinach Dip is the perfect crowd pleasing appetizer. Flavor packed Mexican flavors sure to please!
Spinach Dip is such great party food! My Mexican Taco Baked Spinach Dip is hot and crazy good! I had so much fun developing this simple appetizer recipe that is perfect for Super Bowl! The ultimate Game Day recipe! Try my Spinach Dip Mini Bread Bowls too!! Hope you enjoy!
Jan 29, 2019 | Tags: beans, black olives, cheddar cheese, cilantro, guacamole, salsa, sour cream
My Mini 7 Layer Bean Dip Bowls make the perfect appetizer for any party and great for game day eats! All of your favorite 7 Layer Bean Dip layers in bite size bread bowls!
7 Layer Bead Dip is the perfect game day food! So excited to share this easy appetizer recipe with you today! I transformed my idea of a 7 layer bean dip into these adorable bite size bread bowls that you can gobble up in a few bites. All of my favorite flavors layered together in a perfectly fit in your hand recipe! Check out my other Game Day Recipes too!
Jan 24, 2019 | Tags: black beans, cheese, dinner, enchiladas, quick and easy, rice, weeknight dinner
This Cheesy Beef Enchilada Casserole makes the perfect flavor packed weeknight dinner! Easy Dinner Recipes for the win!
This beef enchilada casserole will have the entire family glad it’s dinner time! Literally minutes in the kitchen. Easy dinner ideas are my favorite kind of recipes to make. Be sure to check out my other simple dinner recipes!
These Oatmeal Walnut Banana Caramel Pancakes are sure to wow your family and friends! One of my favorite pancake recipes! Beautiful and delicious!
This pancake recipe is a show stopper! Not only is it gorgeous it is so delicious! The combination of soft buttermilk pancakes with bananas and caramel….the best! Check out another favorite pancake recipe of mine too!
Jan 20, 2019 | Tags: dinner, quick fix meal, soup, tortellini, weeknight dinner
My Tortellini Taco Soup makes the perfect quick fix weeknight dinner for the whole family! Packed with your favorite taco flavors.
You are in for such a treat with my Tortellini Taco Soup! Taco soup with the addition of tortellini is a game changer! Check out my other simple soup recipes too!
Jan 17, 2019 | Tags: breakfast, chocolate chips, pancakes, raspberries, sponsored
These Raspberry Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes make the perfect breakfast or brunch, packed with raspberries and chocolate chips!
Today, I am sharing a favorite pancake recipe that is such a great way to start your day! I love making a special breakfast (the most important meal of the day!) for the family to kick off the morning right!